Unban Request
Your name: Caboosebiatch

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:1:15686758

Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason: Mass RDM, Breaking NLR, extremely aggresiveRP, inventing an 'arena' excuse.

Involved: Blackei, numerous corleones.
Why we should unban you:

Alright, I'm aware that this ban is due to complete fail RP at the time. This was the first time I've gotten such a serious ban as this, but I didn't have time to completely explain the story of what actually happened when I got banned for having a mass number of kills.

Why did I have a high number of kills?

Due to the server problems and players not spawning there was completely no RP at all on the server, Mass killing and RDM was already present by the time I had killed anyone on the server, No one was spawning and I and the other Corleone members were expecting a restart shortly, It wasn't happening, due to the other crashes/restarts some of my inventory/money reset itself.

Since there was no point in placing contraband due to the server possibly going down after i'd placed it we'd all decided to 'fight eachother' in the walls of the corleone base that I had built, So we did, Punching quickly changed to knives so we carried on, at this point I think atleast 70% of people hadn't spawned in and they kept asking for admins to restart. (I'm not sure if there was any on at that time) But the whole knifing situation got out of hand. Which in my defence was promoting aggressive RPing but the server was messed up and the crash/restart only happened 30-40 minutes later, after about 20 minutes of arena in the corleone base we agreed to stop since it was getting out of hand.

At this point some players had started to spawn in, so we decided the server would be fine, which it was for an hour or two. (bare in mind, i had been on the server over-all for about 9-10 hours, the server didn't go out so kills from the previous night from numerous raids and getting raided hadn't reset)

Corleones decided to switch bases and move into the city (The current president had banned Corleones from the city for no reason, that was our reason to raid, I think the player was 'Vixen') I ordered the corleones to gear up for a raid, all of us get in the elevator and upon moving to the second floor the police commander steps onto the elevator, tazer drawn. theres 5 of us in the elevator and one already at the top floor hidden in the storage room near the presidents office. (Blackei.)

He radios in saying corleones are in the elevator, something along the lines of 'I think the presidents about to get raided' I knife him in the back, he dies instantly. We all run into the storage room. We wait for about 5-10 minutes till the SS didn't expect a raid any longer and we hit the presidents defences, He doesn't die but i killed a commander twice, (unsure of player name, he broke NLR atleast 3 times, Despite me screaming at him in Local OOC/OOC).

Anyway, at this point cops are breaking NLR left right and center so the corleones die, most died on the elevator back down when we hit the bottom floor an SS in the door going down to the underground has his UMP pointed at me, along with 2 cops and the commander.. (again) I'm screaming in Local OOC again about them breaking NLR as they're tellling me to get down, etc. (They're all waiting for the elevator to go back up).

At this point, I hold my hands up to this, I lose my temper and open fire on most of the cops with the Galil, not sure if i killed anyone but i'm sure i did. (I understand the break of FearRP, If it still applied to the NLRing cops)

So about 15 minutes later we decide to go back to the city, as soon as we get into the city we're shot at from an officer by BP, we drive around the apartments, he runs around the corner from the giga-computers side, I'm in cub foods with my knife handy, (I'd taken a huge liking to the knife as of late) So I followed him into the apartments, he'd tazed one of the corleones (I think it was Cursold, The officer in question was 'xxBroManxx' the guy who'd broke NLR numerous times as a commander.

So I sneak up behind him and I stab him, we continue towards the Nexus, The commander sees us, Another NLR break and just opens fire on us, I killed him with an XM1014. (I was expecting him to come back for a while ,he didn't) So we head into the Nexus underground and more cops are looking for us. SS are in the presidents lobby again. Cops are repeatedly breaking NLR still. (Adminless server, apparently those rules don't apply to cops with no admins on!) We set up a defence in the storage room, hide behind it and open fire on any cops coming in, went on for about 25 minutes then I throw a molotov at the presidents defences, I die again.

I turn cop and begin to do raids with Blackei, Our first raid was on [FL:RP] Lil Rimmy. He had contra as a BMD so we raid, warrant etc, sure enough theres contra, he comes in and starts going on about random raid in OOC, we arrest him, I tell him the rules, base rules as does blackei (Logs would show) I handcuff him, destroy the rest of hs contra, turn around he disappeared, run down to the first level of the apartments he's running towards the door leading out towards cub foods, (not complying with FearRP, I shoot him.)

Raid is over, 15 minutes later we get told of rebels having contra in the UM
Blackei, Me, Avarice (New SS donator) & some other SS guy that i can't remember the name of go to the UM, Blackei RP's as an undercover cop disguised as a mechanic or something (Cakeosity was rebel leader, it was her base.) He confirms contra and heavy weaponry via radio. we go in, <10 hour rebel tries to drive away, I shoot with an MP5, he dies.
> Cakeosity is arrested.

I switch to unemployed, as does Blackei

We go to the slums, theres a corleone there, he had contra, we decide to stay in the building trying to work out a good way of raiding, it fails. The corleone opens fire on blackei, RDM. (I have video proof) I'm alive at around 30 HP, I leave.

Corleone is screaming in OOC again, 'random raiding'. we go back after 15 minutes of arguing with said corleone. He sees us and propblocks any entrance to the doors in the slums (I can upload the video if this adds to evidence) I kill him.

Cries about it, says he'll post a ban request, I say go ahead. (doesn't happen, he knows he's in the wrong)

I leave the server for about 30 minutes, join back later on, my kills are still saved/registered. Server seems fine, then the gamemode crashes again or stops loading quickly. People are asking to kill them as stonemen as it makes them spawn 'quicker' I kill about 5-10 of them (This was to help them 'spawn quicker' if any rules still count to this.)

After all this, I'm still playing as unemployed in the BP area. Something goes on, police are shooting at everyone. I start to kill the cops who are on their own shooting at everything, (Must of been low-hour cops) I killed approx. 5-8 cops. (Backseat moderation? I dont know, No admins on at the time, everyone was kind of angry with fail cops).

Numerous kills throughout the ten hours i've probably missed but that's my two cents, I was wrongly banned for mass RDM as all my kills were reasonable after the whole fighting arena in the base.

Note; I've never had any problems getting along with the Admins, Surely some of them can vouch for me in this and as a message to Rux, I've always been honest about situations in Fearless (raids, prop abusers, base rules etc)

I understand that it was wrong of me to start knifing my own team during the arena but I don't see why me and blackei were banned for so long, After all if it was RDM, we'd have numerous ban requests on us, Please consider shortening or removing the ban as we've both been looking forward to play FL over Christmas.

-Caboose.
[Image: mcghoul_85.png]
I create my own images.
"(I think it was Cursold, The officer in question was 'xxBroManxx' the guy who'd broke NLR numerous times as a commander. " Nope wasn't me. i was online about 30mins before that i think.. then i left due to the crashing/resets
WHen I asked you the first time what was with the kills, you said that it was because of cops and other people breaking NLR. I gave you the benefit of doubt since I know where you usually base. After that I recieved some annonymous complaints that you "staged" an arena where you knifed your teammates and friends over and over again, which blackei did the same. Not to mention the logs have shown other people too.

You lied on the first occasion that you had and changed your story as quickly as I questioned you with the facts. You have more than enough hours to know that's one of the stupidest excuses to RDM.

Wait your time and next time clearly rethink about your actions and general behaviour.

Unban request denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.