You :).
(06-15-2016, 03:06 PM)Azog Wrote: Just chilling with my wild Africans.

Spoiler :

[Image: 5392e56f9026738e448b028409d7679b.png]
[Image: 4da78896f8ac356ca250e3f70fc94469.png]

That's awesome
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 2 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
[Image: mN4zW47.jpg]
[Image: VSzN6aF.gif]
                                                 +REP | Steam
The following 6 users Like Ryuk's post:
  • Balls, Kippsee, Haarek, Jax, Blackyeback, NiceTry
(06-16-2016, 04:01 AM)Ryuk Wrote: [Image: mN4zW47.jpg]

Savage
The following 2 users Like PrincessOfDubai's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
(06-16-2016, 04:01 AM)Ryuk Wrote: [Image: mN4zW47.jpg]
You're the kinda guy i enjoy curb stomping
Cause every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals, who he really is.
The following 3 users Like Azog's post:
  • don, Blackyeback, NiceTry
Well here I am.. haha,

[Image: 780b60fe88a73c860164e54f10830e43.png]
The following 16 users Like Marvin's post:
  • Pear, Viljo, Willem de Walrus, Azog, Haarek, Lesanka, Random, Alfred, Grunt, cnr, NJperry, Insert, Eclipze, Spear, Blackyeback, NiceTry
(06-16-2016, 01:47 PM)Azog Wrote:
(06-16-2016, 04:01 AM)Ryuk Wrote: -snip-

Quote: curb stomp, also called curbingcurb checking, or making someone bite thecurb is a form of assault in which a victim's mouth is forcefully placed on a curb and then stomped from behind, causing 
severe injuries and sometimes death

How are you not banned yet. Blatent break of ToS 1.12

Quote: 1.12. Are there things I can't do on the Services? You must not use the Services to harm others or the Services. For example, you must not:
Quote:
  • use the Services to harm, threaten, or harass another person, organization, or Fearless;

Quote:GHOSTK1LL3R was banned for stating that, and I quote: 'Hopefully if we terrorize them enough they'll start resigning'.  They, in this case, meaning the administrators."  

- A quote from Avgar 
So understandably Ghostkiller was banned for saying that and you're allowed to say that -----^
How are you not banned yet lol.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 2 users Like King Kickass's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
(06-16-2016, 02:24 PM)King Kickass Wrote:

Quote: curb stomp, also called curbingcurb checking, or making someone bite thecurb is a form of assault in which a victim's mouth is forcefully placed on a curb and then stomped from behind, causing 

Quote: 1.12. Are there things I can't do on the Services? You must not use the Services to harm others or the Services. For example, you must not:
Quote:
  • use the Services to harm, threaten, or harass another person, organization, or Fearless;

Quote:GHOSTK1LL3R was banned for stating that, and I quote: 'Hopefully if we terrorize them enough they'll start resigning'.  They, in this case, meaning the administrators."  

- A quote from Avgar 
So understandably Ghostkiller was banned for saying that and you're allowed to say that -----^

Its an internal joke between me and Ryuk so please chill down.
Cause every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals, who he really is.
The following 2 users Like Azog's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
[Image: Mfgz6Su.jpg]
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
The following 8 users Like Demonic's post:
  • SoulRipper, DreeBott, Awestruck, Balls, Random, Alfred, Blackyeback, NiceTry
https://www.instagram.com/p/BAllB6oIVVs/...=azizo2014

i know i am young ;-;
The following 2 users Like azizo2k's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
(06-16-2016, 05:25 PM)Azog Wrote:
(06-16-2016, 02:24 PM)King Kickass Wrote:

Quote:

- A quote from Avgar 

Its an internal joke between me and Ryuk so please chill down.

Ok well don't put an "internal" joke publicly and be surprised when other people take it seriously. Because how am I supposed to know it was an "internal" joke. I'm just trying to look out for people.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 2 users Like King Kickass's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry