You :).
Hahahhahahah we were all shitfaced, he took 18 double shots of crown royal and wow..
He passed out in the yard for like 2 hours, I ended up puking on some random guy down stairs..
He puked on the two girls at the party then passed out again LOOOL
The following 2 users Like Gizmo's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
(10-08-2015, 03:23 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Was in hospital today, thought I would take a cheeky photo for you to see what I have to go through like once a month lmao
[Image: 5FpFlRJ.png]

Oh my, that is cheeky. I can even hear Huskii thinking to himself "Oh, what a cheeky photo"
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
The following 3 users Like Audacter's post:
  • Grunt, Blackyeback, NiceTry
(10-08-2015, 03:27 PM)Audacter Wrote:
(10-08-2015, 03:23 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Was in hospital today, thought I would take a cheeky photo for you to see what I have to go through like once a month lmao

Oh my, that is cheeky. I can even hear Huskii thinking to himself "Oh, what a cheeky photo"

You and Huskii are both cheeky lil' cheekers
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 2 users Like aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
(10-08-2015, 05:33 AM)Gizmo Wrote: Hahahhahahah we were all shitfaced, he took 18 double shots of crown royal and wow..
He passed out in the yard for like 2 hours, I ended up puking on some random guy down stairs..

that is why we dont drink
The following 2 users Like Mr.SkarKasm's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
(10-08-2015, 07:33 PM)kimo kamal (vito salieri ) Wrote:
(10-08-2015, 05:33 AM)Gizmo Wrote: Hahahhahahah we were all shitfaced, he took 18 double shots of crown royal and wow..

that is why we dont drink

I don't think that's why.. drinking is really fun if you are responsible.
The following 2 users Like rand0m0mg's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
livers....... i dont want any of these.... ( i meant the diseases )
The following 2 users Like Mr.SkarKasm's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
(10-08-2015, 08:44 PM)kimo kamal (vito salieri ) Wrote: livers....... i dont want any of these.... ( i meant the diseases )

Well you don't get liver failure because of one night out, your body tells you to stop drinking before that happens
The following 2 users Like rand0m0mg's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
Nothing will happen if you drink every now and then, the problem is when people start drinking a lot consistently over long periods of time.
You won't get any health issues unless you drink STUPIDLY.

I think you should be more worried about getting drunk and smashing your head on the curb or stupid stuff like that.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 2 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
Going out for a night drinking or going to a party and getting drunk isn't going to ruin your life...

I've done both of those enough times to realise that they're both amazing things to do
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 2 users Like aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
[Image: xBAOUsu.png]

Me on my 18th Birthday. Got absolutely fucked and threw up everywhere, 10/10 would do again!
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 4 users Like Huskii's post:
  • Zambie, Grunt, Blackyeback, NiceTry