You :).
(10-03-2015, 07:52 PM)DVN Wrote:
(10-03-2015, 07:48 PM)Grunt Wrote:
(10-03-2015, 07:42 PM)DVN Wrote:
(10-03-2015, 07:25 PM)Grunt Wrote:
(10-03-2015, 10:29 AM)umizoomi Wrote: -photo-

fake #pedo

If you have no nice comments, or general replies please refrain from posting stuff like this.

well if you would care to actually right click on the picture and the see where the picture is from, then you might see where I'm coming from.

Here's the link to save you from your troubles <3

https://www.flickr.com/photos/glamourkidz/

Alright this will be my last post regarding this.

You have no valid proof that this isn't Umi. She could have easily been selected or entered herself/by her parents for a photoshoot. Second of all, I do not agree with people faking who they are but if I found them publicly shaming them wouldn't really give me any gain or make me feel better. It's a lot easier to message them and just ask rather than be aggressive about it.

First of all, Teacher's are not admins, so not quite sure why you're trying to sound like one.

Secondly, it's one of my pet hates where people to pretend to be something they are not (in reference to the picture and yourself).

Along with the fact if it is a picture of Willie Kers daughter, then unless its it's mother's modelling agency then it probably isn't it. So if it is then they can just slap a "oi that's me m8" reply in.

And finally, just a bit of bant mate
The following 5 users Like Grunt's post:
  • equal, Greed^, Nuka, Blackyeback, NiceTry
Don't discuss that here, thank you!

OT: Yup, gotta love them gaming go like: Bane!
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
The following 2 users Like Pear's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
(10-03-2015, 08:00 PM)Pear Wrote: Don't discuss that here, thank you!

OT: Yup, gotta love them gaming go like: Bane!

Just a query, but... This is a thread about "you Smile" therefore why can't we talk about said person, since its a thread dedicated to talking about people?
The following 3 users Like Grunt's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Blackyeback, NiceTry
Discussion ends now, Grunt.
It is up to Umizoomi what he/she represents to be, none of us can judge that. Now stop before I start handing out warnings.

OT: That bane style is cool indeed Pear Cheese
The following 3 users Like Viljo's post:
  • DVN, Blackyeback, NiceTry
(10-04-2015, 08:01 AM)Viljo Wrote: Discussion ends now, Grunt.
It is up to Umizoomi what he/she represents to be, none of us can judge that. Now stop before I start handing out warnings.

OT: That bane style is cool indeed Pear Cheese

Wasn't discussing Umizoomi any more, I was simply just responding to a statement from one of your fellow staff members which has seem to be ignored.
The following 2 users Like Grunt's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
so salty jeez
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 3 users Like equal's post:
  • Grunt, Blackyeback, NiceTry
(10-03-2015, 07:57 PM)Grunt Wrote:
(10-03-2015, 07:52 PM)DVN Wrote:
(10-03-2015, 07:48 PM)Grunt Wrote:
(10-03-2015, 07:42 PM)DVN Wrote:
(10-03-2015, 07:25 PM)Grunt Wrote: fake #pedo

If you have no nice comments, or general replies please refrain from posting stuff like this.

well if you would care to actually right click on the picture and the see where the picture is from, then you might see where I'm coming from.

Here's the link to save you from your troubles <3

https://www.flickr.com/photos/glamourkidz/

Alright this will be my last post regarding this.

You have no valid proof that this isn't Umi. She could have easily been selected or entered herself/by her parents for a photoshoot. Second of all, I do not agree with people faking who they are but if I found them publicly shaming them wouldn't really give me any gain or make me feel better. It's a lot easier to message them and just ask rather than be aggressive about it.

First of all, Teacher's are not admins, so not quite sure why you're trying to sound like one.

Secondly, it's one of my pet hates where people to pretend to be something they are not (in reference to the picture and yourself).

Along with the fact if it is a picture of Willie Kers daughter, then unless its it's mother's modelling agency then it probably isn't it. So if it is then they can just slap a "oi that's me m8" reply in.

And finally, just a bit of bant mate

oi this is me m8 no judging please.
[Image: baby-racoon-cute-animals-pictures-pics.jpg]
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
The following 3 users Like Ali's post:
  • DVN, Blackyeback, NiceTry
I am sure it has been stated countless times previously by administrators; do not post pictures that aren't of YOU.

Wonder why this thread is even called "You". The contradictory is quite funny though.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 6 users Like equal's post:
  • Coded Brain, Ali, aDisabledDeer, Greed^, Blackyeback, NiceTry
(10-05-2015, 01:02 AM)equal Wrote: I am sure it has been stated countless times previously by administrators; do not post pictures that aren't of YOU.

Wonder why this thread is even called "You". The contradictory is quite funny though.

Equal is the catfish hunter
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 2 users Like aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
"When I was younger", says picture was taken July 22 hahah.
Seeing as your profile says you're a male it wouldn't make much sense either.

Oh well guess you can represent yourself the way you chose to do so, pedophile in this case ;3.
The following 2 users Like HellShell's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry