You :).
Shall we stop belittling other users and get back on topic? lmao. You've had your Sherlock moment but there's no need to go on and on.
The following 4 users Like Dex's post:
  • James_Gaff, Benporium, Blackyeback, NiceTry
(05-29-2015, 09:10 PM)Dex Wrote: Shall we stop belittling other users and get back on topic? lmao. You've had your Sherlock moment but there's no need to go on and on.

No, it should be known that that guy is a liar. 
The following 3 users Like yarrrs's post:
  • Wood, Blackyeback, NiceTry
(05-29-2015, 10:29 PM)yarrrs Wrote:
(05-29-2015, 09:10 PM)Dex Wrote: Shall we stop belittling other users and get back on topic? lmao. You've had your Sherlock moment but there's no need to go on and on.
Bit harsh...

People may suffer from multiple personality disorder. They may create an alternate life for themselves on the internet, pretend they're someone they're not because they don't like who they really are.

Yeah, we've established he's lying. But there's a line of how far you take it.
The following 7 users Like James_Gaff's post:
  • Nadrickk, Benporium, Dex, Roachy, Dauntless, Blackyeback, NiceTry
(05-29-2015, 10:50 PM)Jamster Wrote:
(05-29-2015, 10:29 PM)yarrrs Wrote:
Bit harsh...
People may suffer from multiple personality disorder. They may create an alternate life for themselves on the internet, pretend they're someone they're not because they don't like who they really are.
Yeah, we've established he's lying. But there's a line of how far you take it.
Multiple personality disorder is one thing and I respect it, but posting pictures and claiming to be studying to be a nuclear engineer sounds to me like a child who doesn't want to be honest with the Internet, and to that I say you don't have to tell the Internet who you are in the first place. I am pretty sure the first post on this thread says you don't have to post on here, but I'm on mobile and I'm not looking. 

EDIT:

Quote: ..... of course if you don't want your picture on the Internet *** it .....
The following 2 users Like yarrrs's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
All I'm going to say is if you don't wish to show the internet who you are, then avoid using the [img] tags on this thread.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 5 users Like Wood's post:
  • yarrrs, GRiiM, Benporium, Blackyeback, NiceTry
Lying to people on the internet is like lying to yourself, dont bother doing it.
The following 2 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
I still love you, Matrix...

The following 3 users Like Bowiii's post:
  • James_Gaff, Blackyeback, NiceTry
Just stop. This is like a war starting
EY BOYS! BACK ON TOPIC! if not ill smack ya all!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
The following 3 users Like Pinky's post:
  • Benporium, Blackyeback, NiceTry
Got me, so here we go lads:
Flickr story: My age is not Twenty, I'm still a junior in highschool at age 17 (when I created my forum account, I felt uncomfortable sharing my true age), and I am taking digital arts classes. Within the class, one of our assignments was to manipulate ourselves to give us a feature we didn't have, be it an extra arm, big muscles, or in my case, a beard. So, naturally, being the slacker I am, I searched for a while in google until I stumbled across a guy who looked almost exactly like me, (second picture is actually me, but with the levels of contrast increased to make the imperfections stand out, giving an effect of age) so I literally just saved that photo and submitted it for a grade (which got a perfect score, by the way, which shows you how poor the teaching skill of my instructor is, considering a bunch of people sitting around on the internet all day long can f*cking NCIS style point every little detail out). Since, then, on most every forum I have been a part of I just post it on threads similar to this. I literally have a folder on my MacBook called "Photoshop Beard Guy." I mean, I know that it isn't me, and feel pretty scummy every time I do it, but the guy looks pretty badass. The photo with me compared to the other is actually the first time I've posted an image of myself on the internet other than facebook, so I'm really trying to move out of the whole "can't trust the internet with photos of myself" stage. You know, I burned a bridge when I first posted it, and it was too late to delete it. Here's an actual image of myself I've just taken on my phone,
I've gotten to the point of not worrying, you guys aren't that bad.

[Image: URdtYzZ.jpg]
(go ahead and try to sherlock that one, I can post a picture of me taking the picture, lol)
The following 10 users Like Matrix_'s post:
  • GRiiM, yarrrs, James_Gaff, livkx, Bowiii, equal, Wood, Dauntless, Blackyeback, NiceTry
TL;DR for those who doesn't want to read the wall of text:

He is taking a class that tells him to give an item that you don't have to yourself. He decided to post this character on the internet and pose as it. I won't argue further.

Matrix, you have no reason to post other people on threads like these, you look fine, ESPECIALLY for a 17 year old.

To the upcoming haters: I pointed out the two people were not real, I called him out, I was right. Yell all you want.
The following 6 users Like yarrrs's post:
  • Matrix_, livkx, Wood, Dauntless, Blackyeback, NiceTry