You :).
(05-28-2015, 04:56 AM)Matrix_ Wrote: If any of you remember when I posted a bearded selfie on here while back, well, I chopped my entire beard off (I regret it too). Anyways, this is the before and after. (The blurred face is my niece, I did it for security reasons.. my sister is a freak when it comes to those things).
[Image: R1fiqte.jpg]

Sorry to call bullshit, but I call bullshit.

Left guy has a blueish eye, Guy on right has brown eyes.
Also, noses are different, unless you suffered from a fractured nose. The nostrils on the right guy are also wider than the left.
Might be lighting conditions, but skin tones are completely seperate.
To top it off, I know beards cover a LOT, but the facial structures look different as it is. This is easily dismissive though because.. beards are beards.

Like I said.. Sorry. It is not my fault I'm observant, sometimes it works against me, but I had to bring it up.
The following 6 users Like yarrrs's post:
  • GRiiM, DarkN00b, James_Gaff, Benporium, Blackyeback, NiceTry
[Image: 10906351_10152951498367528_544598221835153542_n.jpg]

My 32nd birthday, 1 Jan 2015
Are you doing couch yoga, Jokhah?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
I was hiding my joint from the camera. I smoke, I don't flaunt it in photos. That's always brought up in court to show your character to the jury.
The following 3 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Bowiii, Blackyeback, NiceTry
(05-29-2015, 08:47 AM)Jokhah Wrote: I was hiding my joint from the camera. I smoke, I don't flaunt it in photos. That's always brought up in court to show your character to the jury.

@Rouch
The following 5 users Like Venom's post:
  • James_Gaff, General Rickets, Reefaz, Blackyeback, NiceTry
(05-29-2015, 03:36 PM)Venom Wrote:
(05-29-2015, 08:47 AM)Jokhah Wrote: I was hiding my joint from the camera.  I smoke, I don't flaunt it in photos.  That's always brought up in court to show your character to the jury.

@Rouch

Bang bang shots fired 
The following 5 users Like yarrrs's post:
  • Venom, General Rickets, James_Gaff, Blackyeback, NiceTry
(05-29-2015, 05:12 AM)yarrrs Wrote:
(05-28-2015, 04:56 AM)Matrix_ Wrote: If any of you remember when I posted a bearded selfie on here while back, well, I chopped my entire beard off (I regret it too). Anyways, this is the before and after. (The blurred face is my niece, I did it for security reasons.. my sister is a freak when it comes to those things).
[Image: R1fiqte.jpg]
Sorry to call bullshit, but I call bullshit.
Left guy has a blueish eye, Guy on right has brown eyes.
Also, noses are different, unless you suffered from a fractured nose. The nostrils on the right guy are also wider than the left.
Might be lighting conditions, but skin tones are completely seperate.
To top it off, I know beards cover a LOT, but the facial structures look different as it is. This is easily dismissive though because.. beards are beards.
Like I said.. Sorry. It is not my fault I'm observant, sometimes it works against me, but I had to bring it up.

I believe that you're totally correct. There's so just much evidence that these photos, plus the other one posted in his first 'You Smile' photo post are not him at all besides them not looking a great deal alike if you look closer.

Spoiler :
For a start, reverse image search shows that the first photo belongs to this guy and was taken in Jan 2011 -

sorta weird that he posted a photo from 2011 and another from 2013 in his first 'You Smile' post dated March 2015.

I can't find the 2nd picture but it's clearly taken from some website, crappy cropping has left some rows of pixels from the picture below it.
As of May 2015 the guy looks like this -

Latest one I can find of that guy without a beard was in December 2008

Spoiler :
https://www.flickr.com/photos/tomtomklub/4789306200/

he's pretty much always had that hairstyle though, the guys' hair in Matrix's second picture is a lot shorter than he's ever had it.

Matrix_'s DOB on his profile is 8th July, 1994 (20 years old), This is not an 11 year old - 

On Matrix's profile he's listed his location as Tennessee but the Flickr guy lives in Louisiana

On his thread 'Reality Check' ( http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...pid=426378 )
Matrix_talks about still being in school, the Flickr guy graduated from a university in Italy almost 10 years ago where he studied architecture. Matrix_'s profile on the other hand says "I am in the process of training to be a Nuclear Safety Engineer.", that's quite a change in career paths.

Assuming that you didn't steal the video, the guy's hands and voice in your video

are pretty clearly a teenagers.

There's more evidence but I believe this is plenty to prove the point.
Question is, why take some random person's Flickr photos and claim that you're them? Seems pretty pointless.
The following 11 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • Wood, James_Gaff, Benporium, Weecow, yarrrs, General Rickets, NotHumla, Davidson, Dauntless, Blackyeback, NiceTry
Sherlock Holmes shit right here boys.
The following 7 users Like HellShell's post:
  • Wood, James_Gaff, Benporium, General Rickets, Dauntless, Blackyeback, NiceTry
Not cool Matrix, sort of lose respect when people claim they are who they aren't. If you don't want to post a picture of yourself then don't, don't pretend to be someone you're clearly not.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 7 users Like Wood's post:
  • James_Gaff, Benporium, NotHumla, Safira, Dauntless, Blackyeback, NiceTry
(05-29-2015, 06:03 PM)Wood Wrote: Not cool Matrix, sort of lose respect when people claim they are who they aren't. If you don't want to post a picture of yourself then don't, don't pretend to be someone you're clearly not.

cough mactavish cough
The following 6 users Like livkx's post:
  • James_Gaff, Falc, Benporium, Dauntless, Blackyeback, NiceTry