You :).
(05-20-2012, 11:07 PM)Holdem Wrote: Before I go away to Scotland for 10 days, I'll leave an actual picture of me, taken yesterday.

Storyline: I was at a friends bathroom, and thought "Hmm, I should post a new picture on FL". Fcking toothbrush.

[Image: 2uxv4a8.jpg]

[Image: 20719590.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
(05-20-2012, 11:07 PM)Holdem Wrote: Before I go away to Scotland for 10 days, I'll leave an actual picture of me, taken yesterday.

Storyline: I was at a friends bathroom, and thought "Hmm, I should post a new picture on FL". Fcking toothbrush.

[Image: 2uxv4a8.jpg]

Woah, what brand toothbrush is that? It looks like a 19th century Chinese dental cleaner 69 Thousand...

Btw, 600th reply c:
The following 3 users Like Colonel Burger's post:
  • Fluffy Paws, Blackyeback, NiceTry
Already said it's not mine gawd dam et.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 2 users Like Holdem's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
Nice toothbrush, is it yours?
The following 2 users Like Caroline's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
Holdem is cute. Not going to lie.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 5 users Like beflok's post:
  • Caroline, WorldWideCoffee, Flux, Blackyeback, NiceTry
Puppies are cute, cat's are cute, baby tigers, lions, bears and so on are cute. I'm not cute :<
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 2 users Like Holdem's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
ur cute
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
(05-22-2012, 02:35 PM)Caroline Wrote: ur cute

Time for you to post a full picture! Tounge
The following 3 users Like Holdem's post:
  • Kalastaja, Blackyeback, NiceTry
Me, being awesome, as usual.
I dunno what I'm doing with my lips lol.
[Image: EDL_8843-2.jpg]
The only thing that sustains me is my satanic lust for rep
The following 4 users Like Spud's post:
  • Decay, RMV_United, Blackyeback, NiceTry
(05-22-2012, 02:56 PM)Holdem Wrote:
(05-22-2012, 02:35 PM)Caroline Wrote: ur cute

Time for you to post a full picture! Tounge

no
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry