[FIXED]Can't play (Loading....) but it shows the map and grey robot like characters
Thumbs Down 
I am new to Fearless and I actually spent about half an hour downloading the server hoping to get to try the server but once the server finished downloading all I got was a "Loading...if the game is stuck here it may be crashed ask an admin to restart the game." I could see the buildings and everything just fine except the character models those where grey robot like. Is there a fix to this and am I the only one?
Thank you for reporting.

This issue should've been fixed yesterday. "grey robots" are unconnected people, those are people with the same issue as you, that the gamemode has crashed or not properly loaded.
The developers will have a look at it if many people has this issue.
(12-10-2012, 12:06 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Thank you for reporting.

This issue should've been fixed yesterday. "grey robots" are unconnected people, those are people with the same issue as you, that the gamemode has crashed or not properly loaded.

Hmm...wonder what's going on then because this is my second day in a row trying to play, hopefully it can be fixed.
(12-10-2012, 12:11 AM)Mr Baconinator Wrote:

Hmm...wonder what's going on then because this is my second day in a row trying to play, hopefully it can be fixed.

We're trying our best to resolve any issues there may be with the servers, sir.
(12-10-2012, 12:12 AM)Narcotic Wrote:

Thank you and best of luck! Can't wait to try Fearless RP!
(12-10-2012, 12:13 AM)Mr Baconinator Wrote:
(12-10-2012, 12:12 AM)Narcotic Wrote:

Thank you and best of luck! Can't wait to try Fearless RP!

While you're waiting, I recommend you to go create an introduction topic here, and you could go read some guides here