Shabbizle's ban

Your name:The Admiral Shabbizle

Your SteamID: 0:1:20206372

Banning Admin: Killjoy

Ban Length: 1 week and 1 day

Reason for the ban: ban request and re-connecting for car

Why we should unban you:

Accused player: The Admiral Shabbizle, (Member of the FearlessRP Community.) [IP STEAM_0:1:20206372]

Accusing player: Killjoy, (Admin on FearlessRP server.) [IP STEAM_0:0:2744596]

witness: Montypilon, (Member of the FearlessRP Community.) [IP STEAM_0:1:22993015]

The witness story of the players crime in question: The admiral shabbizle was inside my base with me as we were defending the slums, (our base) from the SemperFI. He then messeged me through steam, saying that he crashed. His client had timed out from the server as soon as he tried to rejoin, so it looked like he tyed to rejoin for his car,
(That got stolen earlier that day.)

The accused players story of the players crime in question: Monty pilon and I were in the slums after been attacked by the Semperfi. At the time we were barricading the slums and making the walls bullet prove so that we would be ready for the next attack from the semperfi. As we were just finnishing off the barricade my game suddenly stoped responding and came up with the message "HL2.exe has stopped working". I messaged Monty in steam telling him that i had crashed.

I then started up my game again and tried to recconect to the server but my client timed out. Then Monty messaged me back in steam saying that I had been banned by killjoy for reconnecting to get my car.

(Side note: Iv been banned for a week already.)