Am i the only one who cant get on? (PLEASE HELP)
[/size] Hello!

I know that there are many different threads that have been created, which discuss the issue of the servers not working.

Once again, i am here to do this, but i really need your help, becuase im not sure why but i cannot get on the server, no matter how many times i do anything, nothing is letting me get onto the server!

And this is the reason why i am creating a thread about this, because none of the threads so far are giving me the infomation i need, and i need you guys to tell me wether its happening to anyone else too, and if you know a way to fix it.

Thanks again, and i appreciate you to help me!

-Charlie
I'm happy to say that your not the only one, basically this is what happens to me:

Join #1: User Timed Out

Rejoin # 1(Join #2): Joins the game, but menu won't open

Rejoin #2: Computer Crash
OP, there was some issues.

quake, seems like it's a client-side issue.
(12-09-2012, 11:58 PM)Narcotic Wrote: OP, there was some issues.

quake, seems like it's a client-side issue.

Narcotic, sometimes i get on the server, but it crashes 1-2 minutes after, and displays the message "HL2.exe" has stopped working. I contacted steam support and they were useless, and i thought that it would be better to ask you if you know any soloution to the problem, because it is also doing it to my brothers computer, who he also plays on fearless, and turns out he can also not get on the server. Will you be able to help me, or atleast give me a few tips on how to make it work again?
PC specs?
I am sorry i can't be of much help since i haven't tried to log onto fearless for about two weeks. But if it's HL2.exe errors you get the most common way to fix it for me was to lower my graphics resolution and turn off shadow option.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I will make sure to try this,and hope for the best.It may be that my computer just isn't good enough, and if this is the case,then i shouldnt have much to worry about, because my Girlfriend is going to be buying me one for christmas (WHAT A LUCKY GUY I AM!)Which means that shes going to save my life! Tounge

I have now got onto the server, thank you Ghost_walker, you are a legend, I love you! CheeseD
General fix: cityrp_snowamt 0
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
This was a coding bug by Garry,it should be OK now