Unban Request "
Your name: [FL:RP] Red Orchestra

Your ban ID: 18974

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: Micspamming, warned twice, priors, last chance.

Involved: MyGronix,NippleLex,N0ester,Fury,Overdex,Beach. a lot that i don't remember

Why we should unban you:

First Of all, Yesterday i was With President And His SS , HSS , Seurites and Unem guys. i was walking by pressing Ctrl and playing on mic the Mission impossible theme . So we can get safe at the Hotel . "RPing" like sneaking around the city . so Those guys went to across BP to get on Hotel . and i was walking by the slums so i can check no one coming to them with guns . i saw weed . so i played the song for my self Cheese, so i start to pick that weed at the Slums garage "No one was there" , i played the theme and start picking it up . then got banned

I Do got warned twice by Nracotic yesterday . before the Rping that was another song and i was playing it with the streets with my self . and the Impossible mission theme thing that i got banned on i was rping with it.

So i talked to Ruxandra Yesterday on steam about that . She said that Naracotic tell me that i am not understandable ,and i warned him a lot Yesterday "[b]Which is Before Yesterday from now and a few today .

--

Then i tell her that i didn't got warned yesterday "Which is Before Yesterday from now I Got the permission from Equalizer to play the Scary theme songs at the Lab. "GhostRP" Which was NippleLex And Alex with me . Also Today i was Playing the Themes with the president and the guys on "Involved" With Sanik Santa.

That's it i tell her that and shes not answering . this is the reason why i make the Unban request. Thank you for reading this . <3 bye
As you stated, you got warned several times, the warning I gave you on the ban date was your third of the day, the day before you also had several warnings to stop playing your low-quality music wandering around the streets.
(12-12-2012, 01:11 PM)Narcotic Wrote: As you stated, you got warned several times, the warning I gave you on the ban date was your third of the day, the day before you also had several warnings to stop playing your low-quality music wandering around the streets.

I do Got warnings from you . Then i stopped that . i only play it when i Role-play With the involved guys . i would like to add Sanik Santa And NippleLex with involved. those all i was RPing with them . you remember the micspam i did on Nexus when i was with RANDOMFtw? . that was my last warning from you . After that i was security for Presdient and did all the RP . Middle of the rp got banned . The involved guys can say much. thanks for posting . Smile
He warned you the day before but you still continued to do it.

Wait your time and next time rethink your attitude if you wish to stay here.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.