i'm kenny but i'm here for xxromanoboss
Your name: kenny1515154 but i'm here for xxromanoboss

Your ban ID:19034

Banned by: [FL] adman

Reason:bad word Sad

hi , you have banned xxromanoboss of a new time. i'm kenny and i want ask en unban for xxromanoboss because the ban was unfair , he's just was entering in your house ,when found himself banned. i know that in the past has been bad, but today hesn't do nothing to deserve the bann. xxromanoboss promises that will not do anything wrong for the next days if you unban hes , thank for the listening.
He was banned for this - http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=22250

And I upped it because it was his 13th ban in less then a month, that is disgraceful.

And "will not do anything wrong for the next days if you unban hes"? Seriously? The way he is going he is looking at a permanent suspension the next time he steps out of line.

No unban here.
(12-12-2012, 06:37 PM)Adman Wrote: He was banned for this - http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=22250

And I upped it because it was his 13th ban in less then a month, that is disgraceful.

And "will not do anything wrong for the next days if you unban hes"? Seriously? The way he is going he is looking at a permanent suspension the next time he steps out of line.

No unban here.

i saw the video.After my keypads removing,i remove the fading door too!he cut the video!i want to say u what happen:
i was contrabanding in my house Angel...and he/she was walking around in my corleone's base,i saw him by the window.i open the door,but he was was in his car and was went away,so i tried to shot him.him come back and hostage me.i remove the keypad (like in the video) but i remove the fadinh door too,( he was not stucked in in :_: but he stop the video,now...i'm been banned 13 times in a mounth,yes but i'm italian and i have some problem to understand the rules at 100%,i read and read the rules and i was start to play correctly slowly.I love this server,is amazing and in gmod dont exist more server like fearless.Sorry again,i very hope that u unban me or decrease my ban Sad ! thx anyway to let me try this server,by.
You clearly and knowingly broke the rules as shown in the video.

You have a whole six months to familiarise yourself with the rules, and I hope you do.

Denied.