doomforting
so i built a base at UM on v2d and i made a togglable fade/shoot window on top of the big yellow things with a ramp to avoid falling down the ladder and dieing xD and apparently i was doomforting and got a 60min blacklist, id like to know if i was genuinly doomforting or not :L because so far as i know togglable windows are allowed
(12-09-2012, 02:01 PM)Tyki Mikk Wrote: so i built a base at UM on v2d and i made a togglable fade/shoot window on top of the big yellow things with a ramp to avoid falling down the ladder and dieing xD and apparently i was doomforting and got a 60min blacklist, id like to know if i was genuinly doomforting or not :L because so far as i know togglable windows are allowed

well you could open the window and shoot out of it and then close it again to prevent bullets from flying to you. That is a clear disadvantage to the one who is raiding. Making it a doomfort.
(12-09-2012, 02:03 PM)Ne0ster Wrote:
(12-09-2012, 02:01 PM)Tyki Mikk Wrote: so i built a base at UM on v2d and i made a togglable fade/shoot window on top of the big yellow things with a ramp to avoid falling down the ladder and dieing xD and apparently i was doomforting and got a 60min blacklist, id like to know if i was genuinly doomforting or not :L because so far as i know togglable windows are allowed

well you could open the window and shoot out of it and then close it again to prevent bullets from flying to you. That is a clear disadvantage to the one who is raiding. Making it a doomfort.
every admin i have asked has said as long as the window is toggled its allowed,
As long as you didn't actually use it during a raid you should be fine...
Clan Needed Tounge
(12-09-2012, 02:53 PM)Gamesdude109 Wrote: As long as you didn't actually use it during a raid you should be fine...

lol didnt get a change too Smile was removed by an admin and got blacklisted for 60mins
(12-09-2012, 07:09 PM)Tyki Mikk Wrote:
(12-09-2012, 02:53 PM)Gamesdude109 Wrote: As long as you didn't actually use it during a raid you should be fine...

lol didnt get a change too Smile was removed by an admin and got blacklisted for 60mins

There, For it was a doom-fort, It doesn't take much thinking to figure out.
If the "yellow thing" you are reffering to is the walkway/catwalk, if you fortify it, it is classed as a sniper tower thus, making it a doomfort. Also, fade and shoot windows are not allowed to be used during a raid, they're o.k for decorational purposes but using them when being attacked is also dooforting.
kay people thanks for clarifying that for me.
I saw your doomfort, and yes, that was a doomfort.
i reaped my reward for coppying what i had seen with some of my own touches.