The Hidden Source
The game is pretty cool.
Its a really good game! I play it at college at lunch on a Lan server everyone in the room playing. Its so good!
Well this is just the Beta. But its very nice game

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

Agreed with Mahti. The game died a while ago almost like insurgency. But atleast i got some great hours of that game before seananner idiots came to destroy the community just like Trouble in terrorist town.
(12-12-2012, 09:49 AM)PuTTeDaPiggY Wrote: Agreed with Mahti. The game died a while ago almost like insurgency. But atleast i got some great hours of that game before seananner idiots came to destroy the community just like Trouble in terrorist town.

It didnt died, Its backup Lol

(12-13-2012, 02:29 PM)Flaminator Wrote:
(12-12-2012, 09:49 AM)PuTTeDaPiggY Wrote: Agreed with Mahti. The game died a while ago almost like insurgency. But atleast i got some great hours of that game before seananner idiots came to destroy the community just like Trouble in terrorist town.

None is making that mod anymore and its barely played thus Imo it can considered as dead mod.
(12-13-2012, 02:33 PM)Mahti Wrote:
(12-13-2012, 02:29 PM)Flaminator Wrote:

None is making that mod anymore and its barely played thus Imo it can considered as dead mod.

Well thats True