Unban Request
Your name: Blackei1

Your ban ID: 18766

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: Mass RDM. Knifing.

Why we should unban you: This isn't so much of a unban request as it is of a shortened ban. Now, I realise what I did had been stupid and that most of the killing was OOC fighting with my friend. And that most of the killing was for stupid reasons and some for good reasons.
I understand what I did wrong and I would like to apologise.

I feel that my Dyslexia held me back from explaining what had happened and believe it may have held me back from keeping a shorter ban. All I really ask for my ban to be shortened. I just got on my 6 Week holiday hoping to play Fearless in my spare time. And I've basically gone and screwed it up. I can't really say much more than I really never thought about what I was doing and obviously I wouldn't want to be banned in the first place...
You knew very well it was against the rules but still went on into doing so. I gave you a chance to explain yourself and you were dodging to tell me what you really did untill I told you that you'll get a really long ban if you didn't cooperate with me. Knifing your friends aside, you also killed other people which you claimed "Killed cops for breaking fearrp" which is backseat administration. I believe I was more than nice not to add that to your punishment.

Take this time to seriously review your attitude as I completely oppose to shortening your ban.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Alright well, I guess I'll just have to live with it. I promise you though I wasn't trying to "dodge" It might not be much of an excuse to you but as I mentioned my Dyslexia. It makes things harder for me to explain. When you mentioned the ban I obviously tried alot harder to explain. I wont argue about this, It's your choice. I'll deal with it.
Good. Wait your time and rethink about this situation.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.