Sauerkraut Unblacklist (Vehicles) [REPOST]
[!THIS IS A REPOST!]
Name: Unconquerable Sauerkraut

Time/Date: Unknown

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32049531

Admin who blacklisted you: Unknown

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I was blacklisted (permanently) from vehicles one random night after playing on v2d. The only reason I can come up with, is that I (accidentally) ran over a couple of people outside the city tunnel (They were standing in the middle of the street next to a custom building that was just next to the city tunnel). I even apologized and let the cops handcuff me, so I wasn't just randomly CDMing everybody. I got blacklisted from vehicles for about half an hour or so, but I could use vehicles afterwards, so I don't really understand why I'm now permanently blacklisted. If any information can be provided whatsoever I would be grateful, and an unblacklist would be very much appreciated since getting around on foot in v2p is kind of a pain.
- Sauerkraut (The Unconquerable)
[!THIS IS A REPOST!]

P.S. I reposted this because my previous one got denied for the reason that it became inactive. I was going to reply to the thread, however I haven't been able to. (for personal reasons I don't want to get into.) I noted the admins saying there wasn't actually any permanent vehicle blacklists on me, however the previous vehicle blacklists were still there. I can send screenshots of the problem if required. D.S.
It is a bug, if you see an admin in-game try and contact them.
Moving to approved.