Need some help with role-play ideas! (Please!)
Hello everyone, i have been playing role-play on garrys mod for a very long time, but i would like to do somthing other than raiding, selling and stuff besides that. I like driving on fearless, but im not really sure of any good role-play ideas that could make me enjoy the server a bit more, as i have been playing as the in-game jobs for a long time, and most of them have not gotten boring. So if any of you have a good idea on what i could begin to role-play as, then please could you help me out!
Everything.
You can get rewarded if you think of your own RP. Just give it some tought.
These are just some examples on the top of my head. Priest, Mechanic, Construction Worker, Builder, Gardener, Interior Decorator, Anarchist, Protester, Spy, Nuclear Engineer, Street Racer, Exterior Decorator, Bartender, Nightclub owner, Restaurant Owner, Restaurant waiter, Restaurant cook, Nightclub bouncer, Banker, Internet Cafe owner, Grocery store manager, Delivery business (Using tides trucks), Health Inspector, Satanist, Farmer, Pharmacist, Counselor, Teacher, College Student, Fisherman, Yacht owner, Physician, Restaurant Critic, Private Investigator, Housewife, Family rp. If you need more, let me know.
The following 1 user Likes Excalibur's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy
(12-07-2012, 09:32 PM)Excalibur Wrote: These are just some examples on the top of my head. Priest, Mechanic, Construction Worker, Builder, Gardener, Interior Decorator, Anarchist, Protester, Spy, Nuclear Engineer, Street Racer, Exterior Decorator, Bartender, Nightclub owner, Restaurant Owner, Restaurant waiter, Restaurant cook, Nightclub bouncer, Banker, Internet Cafe owner, Grocery store manager, Delivery business (Using tides trucks), Health Inspector, Satanist, Farmer, Pharmacist, Counselor, Teacher, College Student, Fisherman, Yacht owner, Physician, Restaurant Critic, Private Investigator, Housewife, Family rp. If you need more, let me know.

Already did street racer... Pharmacist, fisherman...

From that list, I wish I could get a restaurant job or even be a delivery boy or construction worker.
Computer technition
Some of the ones that you have given me are very good, but i dont know if a few of them will work. Taking delivery person for example, i dont think that people would trust you to take there goods and transport them to someone, they may do but many of the players would not,im not sure i may give it a go, and see how it works!
(12-08-2012, 05:38 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: Some of the ones that you have given me are very good, but i dont know if a few of them will work. Taking delivery person for example, i dont think that people would trust you to take there goods and transport them to someone, they may do but many of the players would not,im not sure i may give it a go, and see how it works!

I don't think you understand. You have to "roleplay" as a delivery truck driver. Maybe get a tides truck, get someone to request "items" to be delivered, and deliver them. Use crates from the CS props or something. It's all in the rp.
(12-08-2012, 05:51 PM)Excalibur Wrote:
(12-08-2012, 05:38 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: Some of the ones that you have given me are very good, but i dont know if a few of them will work. Taking delivery person for example, i dont think that people would trust you to take there goods and transport them to someone, they may do but many of the players would not,im not sure i may give it a go, and see how it works!

I don't think you understand. You have to "roleplay" as a delivery truck driver. Maybe get a tides truck, get someone to request "items" to be delivered, and deliver them. Use crates from the CS props or something. It's all in the rp.

Or you can be a "runner" kind of delivery boy that helps carry small illegal stuff from a BMD.

besides, if the delivery boy tries to steal anything, the player can just make a ban request or call an admin/mod to deal with those issues. No biggie as long as you don't screw up.