Donator Giveaway
Lonewolf. I love you.
(Although I'm not too sure where the new H in my name popped up.)
The following 1 user Likes UTLonghorn12's post:
  • Nadrickk
Whoops Tounge
Steam Name: Neosnow

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26585887

Hours on the Server: Nearing 90.

Bans: 8, but all were either very short lengths or appealed.

Role play points: 0, all my good RPs are done without an admin on, sadly.

Why you should get it: I really love FearlessRP and it is my favorite server, I would have ALOT more hours if my computer hadn't stopped working for a very long time, and sadly my family is pretty poor (inbetween lower and middle class) and I cannot get donator. I would love getting donator as it would greatly enhance my rp experience and I would like to try out the donator abiities such as Special Service and suits.

Referrals: (Anyone who can tell me you are a good rp'er) RodoClaus, DupbleRW, possibly Zealord.
-support.
(12-14-2012, 12:24 PM)Salinsky Wrote: -support.

What? Not a suggestion Tounge
(12-06-2012, 08:37 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Steam Name: Fultzy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42793994

Hours on the Server: 835

Bans: 7

Role play points: 25

Why you should get it: Because I havent been a donator in a long time and I fit the trusted and good roleplayer model you are requesting Smile

Referrals: Anyone

He is a good RP'er,Give it to him^^
(12-14-2012, 12:24 PM)Salinsky Wrote: -support.

There is nothing to negative support here Salinsky. Unless you want to expand on your idea please dont waste space in this thread.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Nadrickk
Not closed, just gonna save it for after the holidays. I will bump it when it is back up.
Steam Name: Rojo Torp

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45742184

Hours on the Server: 33 hours

Bans: 0 bans, 1 kick for accidentily cdming a admin in a firetruck when i first started out on the server and still was horrible at driving.

Role play points: 0, although i have done some good things just none good enough to earn myself a role play point.

Why you should get it: I honestly have tried to donate a few times in the past, but paypal told me my credit card number could not be used for this transaction. i greatly enjoy the server and would love the donator status it would make me jubilant. i have always wanted to donate to the server but sadly it did not work for me. i know i am not the best pick for this LoneWolf, and that there are so many people who probably are better at rping and just deserve it more, but on this server one thing that always suprises me and makes me SO SO SO HAPPY!!! is how nice some people can be if its giving you money, or just helping you get use to this game mode. it would mean alot for this to happen to me. Merry Christmas, or Happy Holidays.

Referrals: None at the moment, i havnt really asked around i just saw this post and decided to give it a shot, although im sure if you asked (which is not your responsobility it is mine.) people would have a good thing to say about me Cheese.

thank you for this wonderfull opertunity LoneWolf. i greatly apreciate it.
you didnt ask but i just want to include this
IGN: Hippo Von Nerr
i do tend to change my steam name a bit but i will keep it as Rojo Toro until i get a responce from you.
once again i greatly apreciate this opertunity! Cheese
(01-07-2013, 07:06 PM)Boliiin Wrote: Steam Name: Bosse237

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33601522

Hours on the Server: 535 hours

Bans: around 12 but i have played on the server for more than 1,5 year and people change

Role play points: 5

Why you should get it: Becuse ive played on the server so long and i cant buy donator status becuse i cant use online payment stuff. u wonder how i am donator i bought it for ingame money but its gone now. This is my chance

Referrals: Graxxi, Hmm i dont know i am good cuz i got 5 points ask some admins.

You just CDM'ed/RDM'ed people today ... I would doubt on you. Sad