Commercial...for a school.
Hello guys and...gurls.
[b]I am the "head" of a commercial my school is going to do.
That means that I am in charged of everything as light, camera angles and of course how it is supposed to be.

So, since I have lack of ideas, maybe the world of Fearless would provide me some ideas and things YOU would like to see in a commercial, for a school.
The school is a primary school and it´s a music school...

I am using a Canon 550 D and the school will probably buy in RODE videomic with a tripod for the mic.

Thanks guys, hope you will give me some great ideas, cause you guys always do!!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I can make explosions and blood effects if you want.
What type of commercial?

For enrolling Students?
To inform Students?
(12-06-2012, 07:46 PM)Victorinox Wrote: I can make explosions and blood effects if you want.

Yes, when the students thinks and boom, their heads explode because they thought to much... o.0

(12-07-2012, 12:48 AM)Patchspot Wrote: What type of commercial?

For enrolling Students?
To inform Students?

It is to attract people (students) to start at our school. It´s a primary school, a music school....
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Make some short videos of the lessons, and the students walking from classroom to classroom, end with a group of students playing a song?

Just an idea..
The following 1 user Likes Salinsky's post:
  • Floodify
Great idea! Thanks Smile
Kind Regards,
Floodify
What I always REALLY like aswell, is:
Just film the school hall for an entire day, and make it go fast-forward so you could see everybody going from class to class in aprox. 10 seconds.
Maybe interview some students, ask their opinion about the school, so you get different faces, like:
''GREAT!''
''Awesome classes!''

And so on.

Just my opinion on a fun thing.

Greets,
Whoopie
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
The following 2 users Like whoopie's post:
  • Salinsky, Floodify
Just take the style of superfamous director Michael Bay and use a shitload of explosions. It worked for him I guess.
The following 1 user Likes Harry Ford's post:
  • Floodify
Hire me. I'll perform naked if you want.
The following 3 users Like Narc's post:
  • Floodify, Salinsky, Niimo
(12-11-2012, 10:18 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Hire me. I'll perform naked if you want.

How much? Tounge

(12-10-2012, 08:42 PM)whoopie Wrote: What I always REALLY like aswell, is:
Just film the school hall for an entire day, and make it go fast-forward so you could see everybody going from class to class in aprox. 10 seconds.
Maybe interview some students, ask their opinion about the school, so you get different faces, like:
''GREAT!''
''Awesome classes!''

And so on.

Just my opinion on a fun thing.

Greets,
Whoopie

Yeah, I would if I could but the Canon 550D has like an thing that stops the camera when it have reached 4 GB so it wouldn't be possible, unless I fixed Magic Lantern, if the school agrees to it! Smile Thanks!
Kind Regards,
Floodify