Point of view of a kid
(12-06-2012, 05:19 PM)GRiiM Wrote: However, maybe we can learn from these, learn how a minges brain functions...

Get the science team in here, we're going to experiment on them and then find a cure for this disease called "minging"!
(12-08-2012, 06:52 PM)ZeroSupport Wrote:
(12-06-2012, 05:19 PM)GRiiM Wrote: However, maybe we can learn from these, learn how a minges brain functions...

Get the science team in here, we're going to experiment on them and then find a cure for this disease called "minging"!

*Gets out scalpel*

Quote:1. You found meta-gaming in it, meta-gaming isn't the worst rule to break, it was by accident.

2. He did read the rules, breaking meta-gaming by accident is what we did and we own up for that.

3. That's that you don't care if he hasn't played on it before but it varies for different people.

4. Well I've seen in the videos that we was having a laugh around, you don't have to be serious all the time, we was having fun and joking around and only break the one rule meta-gaming.

5. Yeah I was being an arse and so was other people.
1. Its still a rule-breakage either-way, I broke a rule on accident but I still accepted the ban.

2. Its good that you own up to it, I applaud you for that, But as I said, Its a rule infringement none-the-less.

3. It may vary but it still doesn't matter, If one of your breaks the rules accidental or not, It still has consequences.

4. None of us care, People can have fun and laugh about without breaking rules (Heck, Me and about 6 other people had a "dildo-saber" battle which involved us fencing with "genital like" objects and did it in a big-open arena, But an admin was watching us to make sure everything was in check)

5. Just because someone else is an arse doesn't mean you can suddenly become an arse yourself.
(12-08-2012, 05:32 PM)MayhemzHD Wrote: 4. Yes we know they are subject to open Criticism, but saying that we was bad is ok but making a forum post loads of people saying "BANHIMBANHIM" "Burn Him" or other stuff you can keep to yourself as that person might get hurt etc..

I highly doubt, after watching the videos he has posted, that we will be hurt by my comment and those of other people.

Don't try to project an image of "kind and gentle children, new to the internet". You have video evidence against that.
The second video was pretty nice, even though there were rule breakage, there were some Passive/agressive RP and not just RDM.
Well i have to admit the videos were good.. But the video potrayed the server with a bad image.. With no roleplay intention going on.. Many members of the community have the right to feel offended about the video..