Point of view of a kid
Hey! I see that you found Sam's first 2 videos! It seems that you guys want to be trolls. Hahaha You guys are so funny! Should I mention that Sam had never played on the server before? As well have you ever heard a squeaky little kid? I'm pretty sure Sam or I are not one, also did you know that you guys went through puberty as well!?!? I did not know that! That is a true fact guys! Oh and yes, I noticed you found my thread! Awful videos did you say? Well say that to 150 Subs of mine which is very small but is a start right? Where are your videos my friend? Thanks for the Compliments as well guys!
King Regards,
George
Well I don't find them particularly entertaining, but I stopped watching gaming videos a while ago.

If you want to make videos then go ahead.
(12-07-2012, 04:44 PM)Adman Wrote: Well I don't find them particularly entertaining, but I stopped watching gaming videos a while ago.

If you want to make videos then go ahead.

Thanks for not saying anything horrible, and thanks for your honest opinion Smile
It is hard to make a good video. I respect that you attempted to make a few and sort-of succeeded.
(12-07-2012, 04:20 PM)MayhemzHD Wrote: Hey! I see that you found Sam's first 2 videos! It seems that you guys want to be trolls. Hahaha You guys are so funny! Should I mention that Sam had never played on the server before? As well have you ever heard a squeaky little kid? I'm pretty sure Sam or I are not one, also did you know that you guys went through puberty as well!?!? I did not know that! That is a true fact guys! Oh and yes, I noticed you found my thread! Awful videos did you say? Well say that to 150 Subs of mine which is very small but is a start right? Where are your videos my friend? Thanks for the Compliments as well guys!
King Regards,
George

I didnt mention anything about the video being awful.. Ive seen Sam playing on fearless a couple of times.. And i dont have to make videos, i am not desperate for fame or views..
(12-08-2012, 07:00 AM)Ne0ster Wrote:
(12-07-2012, 04:20 PM)MayhemzHD Wrote: Hey! I see that you found Sam's first 2 videos! It seems that you guys want to be trolls. Hahaha You guys are so funny! Should I mention that Sam had never played on the server before? As well have you ever heard a squeaky little kid? I'm pretty sure Sam or I are not one, also did you know that you guys went through puberty as well!?!? I did not know that! That is a true fact guys! Oh and yes, I noticed you found my thread! Awful videos did you say? Well say that to 150 Subs of mine which is very small but is a start right? Where are your videos my friend? Thanks for the Compliments as well guys!
King Regards,
George

I didnt mention anything about the video being awful.. Ive seen Sam playing on fearless a couple of times.. And i dont have to make videos, i am not desperate for fame or views..

The whole paragraph wasn't just aimed at you.
King Regards,
George

Well congratulations for his 2 first videos!

Now, that's all nice and sweet, but these are not actual game-play promoting videos. If he even attempted to market Fearless, I dare say he has done more damage than good. Both of the videos are basically players minging about and disrupting various RPs.

He never played on the server before? Sad story, I also see he hasn't bothered to read the rules either.

Yes, we've all gone through puberty. Before I got my current voice, I stayed away from the microphone, knowing how annoying it can be, and to avoid awkward situations.

The very fact that you posted something online means it is subject to open criticism. You posted videos about Fearless, EXPECT Fearless members to review them and post comments, be they good or bad.

I do not find anything about these videos that even resembles an attempt to actually show any game-play or role-play.
The following 3 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, coolniceguy42, ZeroSupport
Ghosting and saying you're going to break NLR

[Image: You-Think-This-Is-A-Game-Cat-Meme.png]
The following 4 users Like Jamie's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, DoomDude1, equal, Warior135
King Regards,
George

1. Yes, Yes we have and have found rule-infractions in them.

2. No, We are telling the truth and is is his fault that he didn't bother to read the rules and broke them.

3. Being sarcastic in a cold way, That wont get you any-where.

4. We honestly dont care if he has or hasn't, My brother had never been on ANY Gmod server before and he gets on fine.

5. Yes, But it doesn't matter about the voice, Its the maturity that counts and being able to follow the rules.

6. Yes, We all have, But it doesn't give one an excuse to act against rules that have been set-up.

7-8. Being an ass-hole will get you no-where.

9. Yes we did, It wasn't hard.

10. Yes, You and your friend kept breaking the rules, And you where meant to be a respected RPer.

11-12. I got 234 subs in 1 day from an Airfix review and time-lapse.
(12-08-2012, 02:57 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
King Regards,
George

Well congratulations for his 2 first videos!

Now, that's all nice and sweet, but these are not actual game-play promoting videos. If he even attempted to market Fearless, I dare say he has done more damage than good. Both of the videos are basically players minging about and disrupting various RPs.

He never played on the server before? Sad story, I also see he hasn't bothered to read the rules either.

Yes, we've all gone through puberty. Before I got my current voice, I stayed away from the microphone, knowing how annoying it can be, and to avoid awkward situations.

The very fact that you posted something online means it is subject to open criticism. You posted videos about Fearless, EXPECT Fearless members to review them and post comments, be they good or bad.

I do not find anything about these videos that even resembles an attempt to actually show any game-play or role-play.

1. He is not trying to promote Fearless, he doesn't even say "You guys should come on this server" In the 1st video at the start we was mucking about and I even admit that, but the guy we was with in the room was playing along with us. When he was a rebel he was with Marcky getting rude to the government because the rebels hated the government at the time. 2nd Video we got shot at while driving around and we went back so we could get payed for the damages done to our in-game health and pretending that my car got damage.

2. Ive seen people come on the server before and be 100 times worst than Sam, he did read the rules and the only rule we broke was meta-gaming as we was in skype, and we didn't mean to but now that I watch the video we did.

3. Freedom of Speech, if he wants to talk he can, no one complained in game or out of game during the time we was playing.

4. Yes we know they are subject to open Criticism, but saying that we was bad is ok but making a forum post loads of people saying "BANHIMBANHIM" "Burn Him" or other stuff you can keep to yourself as that person might get hurt etc..

5. If you don't find anything that resembles anything in RP that's ok.

(12-08-2012, 03:40 PM)Jamie Wrote: Ghosting and saying you're going to break NLR

[Image: You-Think-This-Is-A-Game-Cat-Meme.png]

I never said I was going to break NLR, if you listen I say "I can't come back as NLR Sam", and in the video I do never come back.

(12-08-2012, 04:17 PM)Warior135 Wrote:
King Regards,
George

1. Yes, Yes we have and have found rule-infractions in them.

2. No, We are telling the truth and is is his fault that he didn't bother to read the rules and broke them.

3. Being sarcastic in a cold way, That wont get you any-where.

4. We honestly dont care if he has or hasn't, My brother had never been on ANY Gmod server before and he gets on fine.

5. Yes, But it doesn't matter about the voice, Its the maturity that counts and being able to follow the rules.

6. Yes, We all have, But it doesn't give one an excuse to act against rules that have been set-up.

7-8. Being an ass-hole will get you no-where.

9. Yes we did, It wasn't hard.

10. Yes, You and your friend kept breaking the rules, And you where meant to be a respected RPer.

11-12. I got 234 subs in 1 day from an Airfix review and time-lapse.

1. You found meta-gaming in it, meta-gaming isn't the worst rule to break, it was by accident.

2. He did read the rules, breaking meta-gaming by accident is what we did and we own up for that.

3. That's that you don't care if he hasn't played on it before but it varies for different people.

4. Well I've seen in the videos that we was having a laugh around, you don't have to be serious all the time, we was having fun and joking around and only break the one rule meta-gaming.

5. Yeah I was being an arse and so was other people.