Your Fantasy Game!
If you could have a game, invented by you, played by thousands. What would it be? What art style would it have? What type of game would it be? A first person shooter, or a stradegy game? Tell me below! Go into as much detail as you wish.

My game would be a stradegy game, based on modern warfare such as the war in Afghanistan, or perhaps in Iraq.
The soldiers would have a desert camo to match their surroundings. For example the soldiers in Battlefield 3, see below;

[Image: Battlefield_3.png]

It would be based in Iraq, and it would mostly take place in Baghdad. You would have limited units, depending on where you're and the situation at hand, you may be given the option for an M1 Abrams tank or a Humvee, perhaps specialized infantry. However, purchasing these units using your points will limit what you can buy afterwards. Points will regenerate slowly, however you'll recieve more when completing objectives or killing enemies.

Enemies will be the Taliban, who will commonly use AK47 and RPG's to eliminate your units.

Cover would mainly be destroyed vehicals, broken walls, war-torn buildings and mounds of concrete or waste.

All challenges will be realistic, such as crossing the street would prove difficult if there is a sniper covering the road. All buildings would be accessible because the use of snipers will be extremely helpful, so placing them in the perfect building to cover your unit is key.

Every soldier counts, usually in a stradegy game when your unit is being slaughtered. You do not feel the need to save three men because they wouldn't prove useful later on, however, in this game, due to low resources everything matters.

It would have a similar art-style to Borderlands 2!

It would have the option to slow down the rate in which your soldiers are moving, the slower you're moving, the better the soldiers will be able to react to any situation that arises and the better their aim will be, especially in close range.
So it's best to set them to a slow rate of movement when clearing out a building or any other close-quarter combat situations!
An example can be seen below;

[Image: Battlefield_3_2.png]

This game would be unique because there is no modern combat stradegy games out there, however it's overwhelmed with stradegy games based on World War 2 for example.

So, tell me your fantasy games that you'd like to see invented, or perhaps a game you would like to see changed!

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
A game like Arma 2 but with Battlefield graphics and could be run on console (only because my PC wont be able to run it).
Hmm
Maybe Half-Life 2 Open world game. Something like Grand theft auto(just and example) but in Half life 2 world. Where you can be a Metro cop for example, or take controll of Combine squad.
Something like that would be really cool