random ban grub? the fuck man
i was random banned today for only 24 hours but thats like 2 day. anyway its random becuase it says the reason is fearRP ????? thats not even a reason i got random banned by grub. please stop making random bans i didnt do anything at all either and ive been wanting to play on the server the whole week and now BOOM random ban??? fail admin-Grub is his name
I ran out of ink again...
Alright.
1. Post this here in the Unbans section: http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15
2. FearRP is a reason to ban, if you don't understand what it is then read the rules here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11792
3. For god's sake, don't insult an admin in your unban request, that won't help you at all.
Lol how do you get 24hours to 2 days? Lol.

There is a thing called feaRp, this is not darkrp, not sure if you knew that.
Okay, first of all, we do things professionally. We don't rage quit when we get banned for a reason we think is unjust. What we do is either pm the banning admin, post a unban request(Without insults) or we just deal with it. This is completely disrespectful, and very unnecessary. I think you should rethink what you had just done, and correct yourself.
If I am being honest, why the hell should Grub even have to deal with you if you don't have the sense or effort to follow our rules, work out 24 hours /= 2 days and that it wasn't random.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Warior135
I really try to be fair. Let men give you a rerun:

Ousmn and I tell you to get out the vehicle. You reply "Why? Why? No Why?" I reply reckless driving(Side swiped a paramedic). I tell you "You're breaking FearRP you do realize that correct?" You jump out of the car so to my understanding you knew what fearRP was. With our guns still on you, You stand around for about 10seconds and as soon as you see we are about to arrest you, You jump into your MkII and try to speed away. We were yelling get out of the vehicle when you started driving away plus the fact I was by your top right headlight thus giving you the ability to see me. So you broke FearRP twice in which led to a 1 day ban.

Just so you can't edit anything,

"i was random banned today for only 24 hours but thats like 2 day. anyway its random becuase it says the reason is fearRP ????? thats not even a reason i got random banned by grub. please stop making random bans i didnt do anything at all either and ive been wanting to play on the server the whole week and now BOOM random ban??? fail admin-Grub is his name"

anyway its random becuase it says the reason is fearRP ????? thats not even a reason i got

It actually is a reason and further noting that ignorance to the rules won't get you far.

random banned by grub

Sure yet, you seemed to completely understand what FearRP was when I yelled at you...

please stop making random bans i didnt do anything at all either

Isn't really good to lie directly to me plus the fact you are only doing this to get attention.

fail admin-Grub is his name

Alright.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 4 users Like Grub's post:
  • GhostRider, kakcraft, Warior135, Rowan13
(12-06-2012, 10:54 AM)Grub Wrote: *GrubSnip*

Win grub is win.
Dumb thread is dumb.
Shoo.