Why not perma!?
Its My Birthday! 
Your name: Whitemasta

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:1:12928067

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: NLR

Why we should unban you:
#1 Was randomly shot by a cop while driving my car.
#2 It was 5metters from spawn point and 3min had pass already.
#3 Didn't lie, just tought i wasn't breaking any rules since it wasn't a RP death.
#4 Wasn't given the time to explain what have happen.
#5 Plus it didn't interfer with anyone's RP.
#6 And 7days ban for that isn't fair at all.
You initially said that you did not break NLR, you just went to get your car back. NLR applies each time you get killed and with you know that with your 200 hours played on the server, so cut the act. You died at the end of the UM tunel, it was not near spawn so you can cut that lie too. I would have given you a day but since you lied in your statements I decided to up it to a week, maybe that will teach you to respect the rules and not lie.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Yup was only to pick the car,like i told.
Sure it applies, even if is only 1 second left right? Can't be 4:59min. ROFL

BTW did u got the cop who RDM'd me? and did u got the player who stole the car while i was frozen? That's also against the rules i belive. So i cut the act and u start to acting, like a decent admin.

Tunnel isn't close to Rebel spawn? Ok. LMFAO
In 3 days u banned me twice, so i wonder if is passion or just random stalking.

And i keep my statment, i was there only to pick my car, and it was passed 4min. So i thought it wasn't breaking NLR. It's a game anyway, SEMI-SERIOUS i think. You the one actin like a b, not me i'm just tryn to have fun.

But if it makes you feel better about your life, you can always make it 1year or perma Lol Wink
To be honest i don't care, i don't feel like playing on FL servers anymore. I want a semi-serious server, not a serious server that has b's messing up.

A gipsy calling me a lier, good one... Lmfao" Go perma, u make me a favor...
Unban req Denied - Perm Approved for wanting it and insulting admins