FINALLY BACK!
Hey.
Welcome back. Smile
Hello The Goddess Zelda ! Welcome to the family!

I hope you have a really great time here on Fearless but of course, there are some rules you need to follow on the server, so we all can have a great time. Go and visit the rules section
And also there are actually a “guide for roleplay”, check that out to, it´s really good
Go check out the Bugs and Suggestions section to suggest a thing for the servers or post a bug you find in the Cityrp!
When you become more “in to” rp here on FL go check out the clan page, so you can maybe apply to a clan that might interest you!
If you want to support Fearless I would recommend donate!

Hope to see you in-game. If you have any more question, just pm me!
The following 5 users Like Biowulf's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, Crownguard, Flux, equal, Bigtoe[AP2S1]
Wulcome.Back.
(12-06-2012, 07:56 AM)Biowulf Wrote: Hello The Goddess Zelda ! Welcome to the family!

I hope you have a really great time here on Fearless but of course, there are some rules you need to follow on the server, so we all can have a great time. Go and visit the rules section
And also there are actually a “guide for roleplay”, check that out to, it´s really good
Go check out the Bugs and Suggestions section to suggest a thing for the servers or post a bug you find in the Cityrp!
When you become more “in to” rp here on FL go check out the clan page, so you can maybe apply to a clan that might interest you!
If you want to support Fearless I would recommend donate!

Hope to see you in-game. If you have any more question, just pm me!

Cause I havn't been on FL for a year at allllllll lol
Welcome back Zelda, I'm so happy right now!

Let's rock around the clock again!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Xenomez
(12-06-2012, 07:47 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Welcome back Zelda, I'm so happy right now!

Let's rock around the clock again!

We're gonna rock around the clock tonight, we're gonna rock, rock, rock till broad daylight. We're gonna rock, gonna rock, around the clock toniiiiiiiigggghhhhttt!
The following 1 user Likes Xenomez's post:
  • SoulRipper
Zelda! I remember your Goodbye thread, you seemed like a VERY, VERY nice person. In. I hope I get the chance to RP with you!