Call of Duty
Okay so I'm banned for a silly mistake for 2 weeks. In the meantime I've just bought Black ops 2 and World at war to last until the bans over.

I was wondering if there any good, and if anyone plays them we could play some time?
*Revs up chain-saw*
Cmon man, the games not that bad! I suggest doing knife and pistol with two attachments on the pistol using the faster reloading perk and equip the second bonus to having two secondary perks. One you've done this you should get baliton or whatever the 'More Ammo' perk it called. I'm talking about BO2 obviously.
I don't know much about either the games since i only have MW1 and I barely play it. Furthermore I will be getting BO2 for christmas. Then hopefully I will have a better understanding on how new Cod games work.
Also, if anyone knows how to stop hitching please Pm me, i'm in dire need!
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(12-05-2012, 08:16 PM)Link66 Wrote: Cmon man, the games not that bad! I suggest doing knife and pistol with two attachments on the pistol using the faster reloading perk and equip the second bonus to having two secondary perks. One you've done this you should get baliton or whatever the 'More Ammo' perk it called. I'm talking about BO2 obviously.
I don't know much about either the games since i only have MW1 and I barely play it. Furthermore I will be getting BO2 for christmas. Then hopefully I will have a better understanding on how new Cod games work.
Also, if anyone knows how to stop hitching please Pm me, i'm in dire need!

First Cod games I've played so I have no idea what your on about! Tounge
The only CoD's I like are MW1 and World at war just because I have a shitload of fun with my friends playing them on split screen
The rest I think are crap
And I only like MW2 because of Spec Ops
If you wanted something to hold you off the ban for a good while, you should have bought Far Cry 3
(12-08-2012, 12:25 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: If you wanted something to hold you off the ban for a good while, you should have bought Far Cry 3
(12-08-2012, 12:55 PM)Borovichok Wrote:
(12-08-2012, 12:25 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: If you wanted something to hold you off the ban for a good while, you should have bought Far Cry 3

Is farcry 3 on steam yet?
(12-08-2012, 01:33 PM)Gareth Philp Wrote:
(12-08-2012, 12:55 PM)Borovichok Wrote:

Is farcry 3 on steam yet?
Yes, And on Uplay which now isnt as bad.
I would have gotten Assassin's Creed 3 imo. I love he AC series.