Upcoming Event: Semi-passive bank robbery
As some skids decided to DDoS the servers tonight, I have to schedule the event for tomorrow.

The event will be on saturday the 8th of December at 7:00PM GMT+1.

To participate, you must have a common understanding and knowledge of roleplaying, and be able to passively roleplay a situation. The event will happen in the v2p bank.

Below you can read what positions we need, please post below what one you would like, please post two, and I will make sure you will get one of them.

Police Officers [5] - Verenikin
Negotiator [1] -
Bank Robbers [3] - Narcotic, GhostRider, Doomdude01
Getaway Driver [1] -
Civilians [8] -
Bank Manager [1] -
Bankers [2] -

General information about the event

Police Officers, Special Unit and Negotiator - The officers are stalled at the Nexus until they are called, an alarm will go off and you will be notified about it, please remember that we are armed and dangerous, and you won't just run and rush right in on us, we would like to avoid any kills.

Bank Robbers - The bank robbers are going to enter the bank suited, then pull out guns, force the bank manager to give the keycard to the vault and to lock the main doors. They will experience a difficulty to come out of the bank.

Getaway Driver - The getaway driver will be waiting outside in a vehicle with enough space for all of the robbers, may only be a bus that has capacity enough to have them all in there, but we could sure roleplay that the getaway driver is corrupt or getting paid a sum of money to do the job.

Civilians - The civilians will remain calm inside the bank, express fear and only going on about wanting to get out of the bank, nobody is a super hero and will wield a gun, the situation and robbery is in a shock, and everybody must show their fear of dying.

Bank Manager - The Bank Manager will be the main goal for the bank robbers, depending on how clever the character is, he could hide in the back room or not and the robbers would have a difficulty getting the situation under control.

Bankers - The bankers will be the ones serving the civilians in the bank, remember that you don't press the alarm just right when the robbers enter, they would typically enter the line and point a gun at you.

We would like to have this event to be as good as possible, therefore we would like to ask you to try and keep trolling out of it, please also avoid to use your mic too much, we like when /me, /it and text is being used in RP, makes it way better.

I hope this was enough information, if I didn't clarify things enough, please notify me.

If you have any ideas, please post them, I will start assigning roles immediately.
Narcotic, remember that time you raided me while I was doing bank RP? Was that good enough for me to take the Banker job?
I'll be a robber, I currently have 2 RP Points, make sure it's after 5pm in UK time, I have High-School.
Hi there, guess you know me Wink.

I would love to do a Negotiator or a Bank robber.
I should be on tomorrow at that time, may I keep my Civilian role?
Regards,
aviator
(12-05-2012, 07:52 PM)HellShell Wrote: Narcotic, remember that time you raided me while I was doing bank RP? Was that good enough for me to take the Banker job?

Amazing. You'll have it if you want it.
I was there, too bad some guy with a dial-up decided to DDoS the server.

I'll sign up for the role as a police officer.
I would like to be a Bank Robber.
I'm in.

I would like to be a Civilian or a Bank Robber!
Meh, squeeze me into any job you see me fit. I'd prefer the Manager or an Officer or a Robber or... I don't know. Just no Civilian.