The following 1 user Likes Jamie's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy
[Image: 33234291.jpg]

I dont make Snowmen, I make Free men.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Grub
(01-12-2013, 02:02 AM)Fultzy Wrote: [Image: 33234291.jpg]

I dont make Snowmen, I make Free men.

*cough* Bankers control the world, No one is free.
The following 1 user Likes Jamie's post:
  • Slick Rick
(01-12-2013, 04:01 AM)Jamie Wrote:
(01-12-2013, 02:02 AM)Fultzy Wrote: Snip

[Image: 22952471.jpg]
(01-12-2013, 04:17 AM)Fultzy Wrote:
(01-12-2013, 04:01 AM)Jamie Wrote:
(01-12-2013, 02:02 AM)Fultzy Wrote: Snip

[Image: 22952471.jpg]
[Image: british-soldiers-meme-generator-we-muske...608310.jpg]
The following 3 users Like Jamie's post:
  • Fultz, Grub, BambusBo
How is it freedom when you hear beep in every American tv show? Fucking censored shit. Denmark is more free than you silly ameriderps

Many years ago when black people had no rights in USA where's the freedom there?
And KKK.

Damn derp country
The following 2 users Like PrivateToast's post:
  • Infernaw, BambusBo
(01-12-2013, 11:57 AM)PrivateToast Wrote: How is it freedom when you hear beep in every American tv show? freaking censored shit. Denmark is more free than you silly ameriderps

Many years ago when black people had no rights in USA where's the freedom there?
And KKK.

Damn derp country

Lol if you ask me, a country where you go to prison for killing someone who breaks into your house and kills your family is a pretty derp country, and doesn't sound all that free

If someone attacks you on a sidewalk with a knife in Denmark (or most places in Europe), and tells you hes gonna take all your money, and then rape you at knifepoint, wtf can you do? You could try to kill him and defend yourself with your bare hands in self defense, but then you go to prison if you killed him or hurt him too badly (er ma gerd u killed the guy who stabbed u wit a knife!! u go 2 jail xD)

KKK? Totally irrelevant lmfao, they're a total joke, they have no power or any political influence

Yes many years ago blacks didn't have rights, but now they do, do they not? If I recall a half-black guy is our leader

If you wanna bring up the dark past about the US, why don't you bring some Scandinavian history about how the vikings used to specialize in pillaging, looting, raping and then burning other cities to the ground? Vikings used to love war and killing, and were known as savage raiders, war and destruction was how Vikings made their livings...

Not trying to start a flame war because I hate 99% of the things the US Government does, and I like Denmark and Scandinavia in general, but to bring up such old things like slavery and then say you're more free is a pretty long stretch, and those pics Fultzy was posting are borderline joke pictures anyway
The following 4 users Like Slick Rick's post:
  • Grub, Fleet Admiral Zapington, Adman, Haarek
(01-12-2013, 02:21 PM)Slick Rick Wrote:
(01-12-2013, 11:57 AM)PrivateToast Wrote: How is it freedom when you hear beep in every American tv show? freaking censored shit. Denmark is more free than you silly ameriderps

And KKK.

Damn derp country

-snip-

this guy knows his shit