Please forgive me- Indulge
Thumbs Up 
Your name (Friend): Indulge

Your ban ID: 7811

Banned by: [FL] PrivateToast

Reason: Double accounts for Vaq

Involved: Vaqxination and I. Bomber was involved a little bit but proved he wasn't Vaq.

Why we should unban you: Hello, fearless community this is Indulge here. My friend is posting this unban request here because I am banned on the website. I miss Fearless. I was stupid for letting vaqxination, a banned member, go on my account and getting me banned twice. FL is a great server, and an admin told me that I make up different stories every time I posted an unban request and its true, I lied. I would really like to be unbanned to play on this server so here's the truth. Before I started playing fearless, Vaqxination was a friend of mine and he told me about fearless. The first time I joined fearless, I loved it. I played on that server everyday. When vaqxination got permanently banned, I felt bad because he wasted a lot of time and money on this server. He could've been an admin, and he told my friend bomber and I he was, because of all the hours he'd played and I heard he's a really good role player. All of that just flushed away so he asked me if he can go on my brothers account and play fearless for one time. I let him and the next day I went on, I was perma banned. The requests of him hacking me was just bull shit. That's was not true. When I got unbanned, I was so stupid for not changing the password to my account. I was so excited about me being unbanned from fearless that I forgot about changing it, and I'm not BS'ing it's the truth. So months later, he went back on my account and got me banned again. I know it's my fault for not changing the password. I really wish I can take it ALL back. I don't want this unban request to beg to you to unban me i want this request to show you i have TRULY learned my lesson about keeping information private from even friends and not to interfere with banned players. Give me one more chance. Thank you Fearless community. Smile
Sincerely yours,
Indulge

Please note i'm just doing this for a friend thanks and also Indulge and his brothers account have the same IP adress, hope that helps.
No. He's done too much bad things to get a second chance.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
No.