Unban request for rdm
Your name: Shadowzenox

Your ban ID: 18620

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: RDM

Involved: |FL:RP| D1rtyB1rd 69 RPM, ShadowZenoX, FusionPwN

Why we should unban you: So we were raiding president because of the reason of high tax, 30$ and he didn't give any reason for it but, I want money it was nukecola so me and my friend wanted to raid him, he prop blocked to make us not raid him and we took pictures then he undo it, he became president 10 minutes later and placed tax 30 minutes and he hid in side a cola machine that wasn't even no collided he un collided it then re collided it so no one would find him and he went afk, so me and my friend go floor by floor searching for the president and we found a weird base inside the SS commanders office and we saw a rebel basing there and 5 weed pots so we raided him for it, he walks back up, says hes recording and i killed him because he broke nlr to come back and i even said your breaking nlr rule by coming up here and he stopped recording when i said that.

Picture of prop block by president, http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=111604439

Also in his ban request video i even said nlr on him but he didnt listen and just said im recording... then just left http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=21922 as in the video he comes up in the elevator after we raided a base in the ss agent office that a rebel owns which im sure is against the rules and im pretty sure he based there because no admins were on and dont you think its weird in his video that he just walks straight to the ss office? he broke nlr and we had valid reasons to raid him
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Quote: So we were raiding president because of the reason of high tax, 30$ and he didn't give any reason for it but, I want money it was nukecola so me and my friend wanted to raid him

Quote:6. Do not raid the president just to earn money or because you don't like speed limits or high taxes. Get good reasons first.

The rule states that you should not raid the president just to earn money, which is pretty much what you've just admitted to doing. However, just because another member broke the rules it doesn't mean you have the right to break them aswell. I think rather than this post being a 'Unban me' post, you've created a 'I admit I did wrong, but can you ban this guy as well' post. I doubt you'll get an unban from staff.
Many thanks,
SamuelFTW / Aing

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:45455941&b=3]
I didnt raid to earn money i said he raise taxes just for the money and im not trying to get anyone else banned im just trying to get myself unbanned because it wasnt even rdm and i didnt ment it like that i ment that the only reason why the he raised taxes to 30$ he said is his reason "I want money" so we raided him because he is money hoarding as president and i didnt do anything wrong as in the bottom paragraph in my post he started recording and broke nlr to come to his base IN THE SS AGENT OFFICE WHICH IS AGAINST THE RULES and it looked like i rdmed him
You can't raid the President because of Taxes or Money.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
He was abusing it, he kept on become president as soon as he can when he got raided, he hid in soda machines so no one would find him and he had no reason for high taxes and was just getting as much as he can -.- but this isnt about the president its about the rebel....

he also tried to prop push us from raiding him but i dont have any evidence of that

Also isnt there a rule against a rebel basing in the freakin ss agent office -.-
Just because somebody else breaks a rule doesn't mean you have the right to. He may have done wrong, but so did you. You have admitted to breaking the rules so the ban won't be removed. You have created a thread with no reason to unban you. It just confirms what the admins thought in the first place.
Many thanks,
SamuelFTW / Aing

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:45455941&b=3]
You still have broken the rules, the reason never excuses the ways of doing it.

Unban request denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.