Un-ban Request - Mr. Philp
Your name: Mr. Philp

Your ban ID: 18658

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: cheating/hacking/gameplay tampering

Involved: Everyone on the server at that time can vouch for me.

Why we should unban you: I was DJ RP'ing all day. I was being a good RP player. I don't know if Temar was drunk (not meaning to insult), but all of a sudden he/she came on and started banning people for hacking. They said I had an auto aim or something, so after I was banned I went through all of my files to see if I picked it up from somewhere and I can't find anything. No Lua files no addons no nothing that looked like an auto aim. I was blacklisted from weapons for 3000 minutes. then banned straight away.

Lots of people were randomly banned for the same reasons. Maybe the program he is using to find hackers is picking up something else instead? But anyway I went through everything and found nothing. I will put my files into dropbox to show you, or I can let you use team-viewer to check my files.

I am requesting an un-ban as I think this was a quick ban that was falsely lead. I'm not saying it was Temar's fault. I like him/her, I just think this was very unfair. I'm sure you can ask any of the people online at that time and they will backup everything I just said.

I've posted this now because I thought the 1 day thing in the rules was about you can't post an appeal for 1 day after the ban, until Temar told me its 1 day left you can't Tounge

Edit:
After talking to Temar on teamspeak, I was helped and I did find an autoaim.lua file. I've deleted it, and don't know where I got it from. I've installed AVG now. I understand that 2 weeks ban is normal and its a warning, but as I didn't even know where I got it from and it wasn't me that put it there, I'm now asking for time shortening of my ban.
The anti-cheating policy is not negotiable.