UnPerma Request - FYI Im a Spy
Your name: Spy.av ([NV] FYI Im a Spy | NW) When I was banned

Your ban ID: 9720

Banned by: Killjoy

Reason:Okay, I was a ex-admin from ****, doesn't really need any other explanation than that. My positions if it is of any concern at said community was Developer and Admin.

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you: I feel my ban should be shortened as I personally never had anything against FL as a whole, I feel I was dragged down by people who did hate FL for example Vaqixnation and Marius just to name a few. I feel I was a good RPer while my time on FL I only ever had one ban when I was still new to RP, but I feel my RP skills have improved since then. If there are any other questions don't hesitate to contact me over the forums or over steam I'll be more than happy to answer any further quires or clarify anything I have not been clear about, Thanks again for taking your time to read this.

-Thanks Spy
The issue is not about how good you can RP, it's about being affiliate to that particular community.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I was aware of that. It was just an added reason of why I feel I should be unbanned, would you like me to go into more detail in my ban and why I think I should be unbanned?
This is a long time ago and I think we should put this behind us and give FYI a new chance.
I would be very grateful if this is the case, and it has been a very long time ago actually 9 months to this day.

EDIT: When the community was started
I love how everyone comes crawling back, it's so f*cking pathetic.

User banned for this post - Not only are you not allowed to post here, but don't try and incite flaming
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Nice... Its been 9 months its hardly crawling back.... I could have posted a unban request sooner but I chose not too, anyway I dont entirely know what you have against me do you know me?
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned for posting without sufficient rights.
Our policies and approaches towards these cases remain unchanged.