Can i ask WHAT THE FUCK?
Had the same problem, I just wait for 2 minutes and it works again Wink
I have the same problem !
Yeah, I have the same problem..
Try to read this thread: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=4032
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I did the set launch stuff and the same problem still occurs. I get in v2d / v33x and I just freeze and it'll stay frozen until I manually shut it down =S V2P is fine though?
This happened before and once the server was reset it was working again? I don't know what else to do other than wait.
(12-04-2012, 06:03 PM)Midget Wrote:
(12-04-2012, 05:58 PM)Panda Wrote: When will this get fixed
The question you should ask is how can you fix YOUR problem. It seems like nobody else is having this problem. So start with asking how do you fix this problem.

Sir you just got owned.
(12-06-2012, 09:40 AM)Panda Wrote:
(12-04-2012, 06:03 PM)Midget Wrote:
(12-04-2012, 05:58 PM)Panda Wrote: When will this get fixed
The question you should ask is how can you fix YOUR problem. It seems like nobody else is having this problem. So start with asking how do you fix this problem.

Sir you just got owned.

A considerable amount of players have this problem, by the way. And stop the mindless provoking.

(12-05-2012, 04:08 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Try to read this thread: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=4032

None of the problems listed in that thread regard the problems we have. Hl2.exe might crash, but the launch options are obsolete now with Gmod13. It's a serverside problem resulting in clientside crashing. EvocityV2d runs fine in singleplayer and when you just joined, except when you spawn in the server it crashes. Ah well. Let's hope it gets fixed soon, Soul!
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
The following 1 user Likes Zealord's post:
  • Sammy
Exactly what Zea said.
(12-06-2012, 12:15 PM)Sammy Wrote: Exactly what Zea said.

There's people playing v2 right now, however i cannot play it :\
The following 1 user Likes kakcraft's post:
  • Sammy
Yeah, some people don't have the bug/thingy. But at least 30+ people do, hopefully it will be fixed in a matter of time.. Until then we just have to play the waiting game.