CoenFR unban request
Your name: coenfr
Your ban ID: STEAM_0:1:56163031

Banned by: [FL] Adman

Reason: Basing as BMD, double door, encouraging rulebreak, RDM, doomfort, severe player harassment. - [FL;M] Salinsky. Extension approved, 8 bans in 3 weeks; severe rulebreaks. Last chance.

Involved: I don't know his name

Why we should unban you: I was corleone, I was bmd when i was building, till this guy came and say'd i couldn't base as bmd, so i became Corleone.
double door: I unlocked the F2 door, because i couldn't lock it, if u tap it it opens and if i try to lock it it opens. RDM, I didn't kill anyone... 8 bans in 3 weeks, Explainable, I didn't read the rules before this but i was sick of bans so i read the rules this time. But at least shorten the ban because all the reasons are explainable and i think this was unfair.
For the main accounts, Salinsky will post here.

In regards to everything else, you simply seem to fail to learn and adapt. 8 rule infractions in as little as 3 weeks is dreadful and a main reason for the lengthy suspension time. I was also informed upon the 'severe player harassment' above where Salinsky described to me the event in which you practically brought another player to tears.

After I see Salinsky's more detailed version I will make a proper verdict.
I'll post into detail what exactly happened and why I did not warn you before banning you.

I can't call it anything else than that I got a distress call on Steam, saying that you were minging about and harassing other people in the community.

I came into the server as an undercover moderator, to observe your mingery: Jimmy Jumper [JJ]

I found you basing at the little village on V33x, you made a doomfort. I checked the other houses, you still not realizing I was there. I saw you made a double door, which is in no case allowed, if a door doesn't work- don't buy it.

I walked up to your little doomfort and you came out. You were yelling at the other player involved, insulting him in a cowardly and unacceptable way. Calling him a "Cancer-f*ggot" "Cancer monkey" etcetera in Dutch, I happen to be Dutch and know that every insult involving the word "cancer" is very serious and should not ever be used. You upset the person in question so badly, he was crying, I find this extremely unacceptable as everyone in the Fearless community should feel welcome on our servers, they shouldn't be harassed by someone who, for some reason, seemed extremely aggravated.

I asked you what you thought you were doing over the voice-chat. You ignored me and walked into your little doomfort, I walked around it and found that you were allowing for propclimbing, I walked on your base and I was typing, you came out and unholstered a crowbar, yelling at me "Get the f*ck off of there" then you went apeshit and tried to kill me with the crowbar, I quickly typed your ban and I pressed enter, I was about one or two hits away from dying, hence why I added RDM to the ban reason.

As for the encouraging rulebreaks; You were encouraging other players to break the rules by making your base so that they could propclimb onto other buildings. I perhaps shouldn't have added this to your ban reason as you might not have done it purposely, however I find that, if you really did read the rules like you stated, you could have prevented this easily.

The person who you harassed severely showed me a printscreen of you basing as a BMD before I joined the server, hence why that was also in the ban reason.

Any other questions?

I personally am not up for an unban as you broke such an immense amount of rules and ruined the RP experience of another member of the community so severely that he was crying, however I don't think it's up to me anymore.

I'll ask the harassed person to also post in this thread as soon as I see him online.
(12-04-2012, 05:08 PM)Salinsky Wrote: I'll post into detail what exactly happened and why I did not warn you before banning you.

I can't call it anything else than that I got a distress call on Steam, saying that you were minging about and harassing other people in the community.

I came into the server as an undercover moderator, to observe your mingery: Jimmy Jumper [JJ]

I found you basing at the little village on V33x, you made a doomfort. I checked the other houses, you still not realizing I was there. I saw you made a double door, which is in no case allowed, if a door doesn't work- don't buy it.

I walked up to your little doomfort and you came out. You were yelling at the other player involved, insulting him in a cowardly and unacceptable way. Calling him a "Cancer-f*ggot" "Cancer monkey" etcetera in Dutch, I happen to be Dutch and know that every insult involving the word "cancer" is very serious and should not ever be used. You upset the person in question so badly, he was crying, I find this extremely unacceptable as everyone in the Fearless community should feel welcome on our servers, they shouldn't be harassed by someone who, for some reason, seemed extremely aggravated.

I asked you what you thought you were doing over the voice-chat. You ignored me and walked into your little doomfort, I walked around it and found that you were allowing for propclimbing, I walked on your base and I was typing, you came out and unholstered a crowbar, yelling at me "Get the f*ck off of there" then you went apeshit and tried to kill me with the crowbar, I quickly typed your ban and I pressed enter, I was about one or two hits away from dying, hence why I added RDM to the ban reason.

As for the encouraging rulebreaks; You were encouraging other players to break the rules by making your base so that they could propclimb onto other buildings. I perhaps shouldn't have added this to your ban reason as you might not have done it purposely, however I find that, if you really did read the rules like you stated, you could have prevented this easily.

The person who you harassed severely showed me a printscreen of you basing as a BMD before I joined the server, hence why that was also in the ban reason.

Any other questions?

I personally am not up for an unban as you broke such an immense amount of rules and ruined the RP experience of another member of the community so severely that he was crying, however I don't think it's up to me anymore.

I'll ask the harassed person to also post in this thread as soon as I see him online.

That never happend, i said: deraf komen of ik schiet u door uwen kop!
(grapje) which means: come of my roof or ill schoot u in the face!( kidding)
Check logs or whatever, ur talking bullcrap and trying to trashtalk me.
I didnt encourage rulebreaks. If i did: didnt mean too, didnt know i was.
I was accedently building as bmd but the guy that took the screens was gonna raid me if i changed jobs. I kept telling him to go, he drove his car around the corner to wait for me to change jobs.
I mean serious, would u leave if a untrustable guy was standing near ur house watching u?
I hit u with my crowbar because i thought u was breaking in and not knowing ur name and/or that u was admin/moderator.
I already bought the door, idk why i didnt sell it but it was unlocked.
AND THIS MIGHT BE UNACCEPTABLE BUT I HAVE A YOUTUBE ACC W/
OVER 20000 subs and if u judge me from speaking out the word ccer for curse im gonna hummiliate you on youtube, track your ip and sell it to a hacking companie downloading cookies on your hardware.

Do not judge me
(12-04-2012, 06:13 PM)CoenFRA Wrote: AND THIS MIGHT BE UNACCEPTABLE BUT I HAVE A YOUTUBE ACC W/
OVER 20000 subs and if u judge me from speaking out the word ccer for curse im gonna hummiliate you on youtube, track your ip and sell it to a hacking companie downloading cookies on your hardware.

Do not judge me

That right there has denied ANY form of appeal.