Big Macintosh's unban request.
Your name: Big Macintosh

Your ban ID:18370

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: Propclimbing to the top of Nexus.

Involved: There was another player but I do not know their name.

Why we should unban you: First of all I would just like to say that my ban was over one week because there was an additional 7 days added to the 4 - 5 hours I had already served. Now, my ban was originally 24 hours but over my other ban request I posted on the forums, it became 7 days longer. I believe that is against the terms... Because nowhere in the MOTD on the server or in the forum terms and conditions did it mention that we could be banned from the server for extended periods of time for incidents that have happened on the forums. One such example is this ban that I am serving right now, I was blackmailed by the ADMIN [FL] Ruxandra. This is what happened. I was playing on the server and [FL] Ruxandra banned me for 24 hours for propclimbing, I posted my unban request on the forums because I thought that my ban was unfair as I wasn't the one that broke the rules on purpose. In a comment that [FL] Ruxandra made on my post he said:
"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't increase your ban to a week for lying."
I replied giving him what I thought were three good reasons why I should be unbanned. He didn't comment on any of those three reasons but just increased my ban by an extra 7 days.
Now, I believe that is blackmail because he is forcing me to do something that if I do not do at all or not to his standards there would be consequences that I did not consent to. Later I sent him a private message on the forums saying:
"Hope you know that blackmail isn't allowed..."
He replied:
"Blackmail isn't allowed, lying isn't also. Instead of learning from that you try and throw whatever you have."
This message is proving that he knows blackmail is against the rules.
I can provide proof of these messages below...
I believe that I should be unbanned because my ban was originally 24 hours witch has now passed. I am now serving the seven day ban that [FL] Ruxandra gave me through blackmail. Thats all...

[Image: blackmailpm.png]

[Image: blackmailo.png]
Closed and denied. I don't even know where to begin, this is just wrong and you really, really need to think things over.