Unban Request
Your name: (Steam friends name) Santa Bear

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 18592

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) [FL] Holdem

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) 'Encouraging Aggressive RP by threatening officers not to get near MTL'

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
  • Pholorian Little Helper
  • Bigtoe [AP2S1]
  • [FL:RP] Makarov

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

I was banned for promoting agressive roleplay, this isn't true at all. I admit to sending a request, warning the government to not come near MTL, it was entirely to make a rivalry with the government. Not fight them. We were all located at a compound, built entirely of no keypads apart from one, leading to a house at the end of the compound.

Then Holdem arrived outside, and we warned him to leave. In an accent that even me and Bigtoe weren't sure was. We warned him many, many many times to leave. He simply didn't respond, no word. Not as little as "A request was sent, warning us to stay away from MTL?", or "Can I search your compound?". He simply stood there,
then we pulled out weaponary, which can obviously be heard by the "whoosh" sound it makes.

So that was our final warning, I said that it was too, yelling at him once more. However, he continued to stand there with his weapon pointed towards the wall. I fired a warning shot in the air. Assuming he called on the radio for backup, due to his silence, eventually we scattered around the compound, ignoring him. Despite having warned we decided to make ourselves look like idiots due to the fact we warned then didn't follow through, we simply ignored him. We then heard cop cars heading towards the front gate. We all got our weapons out, and got into a good position.

They broke in, and immediatly scattered amongst the vast cover around the compound. We opened fire, and their raid on us has begun. It consisted of approximately two special service, and several cops. After killing them all, Bigtoe was banned for five days for the exact same reason I was.

Bigtoe was the only man killed, and after Salinsky came over, he asked what had happened to Bigtoe, and I was explaining when lovely and politely Holdem was eaves dropping. I was explaining what I thaught of the ban, aka - "being unfair." when Holdem explains to me that I am getting banned too. This is five minutes after the raid had been conducted, and in my belief had only sprung apon his mind after I spoke what I thaught about the banning.

I also believe his motive to banning us would've been different, had he won the raid. He did not ban the other two involved in this, leaving me to believe he has a personal hatred towards me and Bigtoe. Keeping in mind everyone was involved just as much as the next person.

If he had left, this all could've been avoided, let me sum this up;

No response after being told to leave, no reasoning for why he was at our base. Aparantly the request I sent was promoting agressive roleplay, then why would I be banned five minutes after a three minute raid, when I could've just been banned the second I made the request. Smelling something fishy?

Keep in mind, after we did dictator roleplay the other day, Holdem 'roleplayed' climbing onto a rooftop with 'rope' and tranqing our guards, sneaking into the presidents room and killing him with a molotov. Which was unsuccessful due to my killing of him before he managed to kill the president. I broke no rules during this, but I believe Holdem was simply looking for the slightest reason he had possible to ban us, due to the events of yesterday.

Thank you.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
hmm just an opinion i have made after reading your statment it may be completly one sided but it sounds like he went afk, i believe there's a rules saying u cant go afk for more than 5mins as any job other than unemployed [he may have had adminthings to do but howeverso] and it sounds like whilst being afk he broke fear rp but i dont think that does apply to being afk, can admins actualy have anything done to them for breaking the rules?

Not directly related to the case, warned.
Your compound was filled with defensive positions. I wasn't AFK, I was radioing in for backup because I heard you guys shoot.

Now, who in their sane mind thinks that telling an Officer to "Go away" with automatic weapons will not result in a gunfight.

You wanted to create rivalry but not fight? And the purpose of this was to create a gunfight, just like your friends said after I banned you. "We wanted to record a video so they started teasing the government".

I started the raid for obvious reasons. I wanted to see what all this was about. Then we got in, and saw you all had defensive positions and props from where to shoot from. You wanted to create a gunfight, simple.

Small Bear Wrote:Holdem was simply looking for the slightest reason he had possible to ban us, due to the events of yesterday.

To be honest, I didn't even know it was you who killed me yesterday.

Anyhow, no unban will come from me.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Holdem is one of the least people you should think that holds grudges on people. Others have been banned for doing the exact same thing.

If you truly wanted to keep the Government away from you, all you had to do is keep your weapons hidden and don't give them reason to raid you. You did the complete opposite, that request was mainly to provoke them in a fight you knew would happen.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Well, in all fairness, Only like one of us had our weapon out when we were telling you to go away, I didn't have my weapon out, that I can say. Also, the defensive position thing was to make the place look like drug dealer-ish

[Image: mxonayi.png]
Since when do drug dealers sit in a massive compound with defensive positions all over the place? Also your friends were saying that you guys where making a video trying to look like Terrorists... So I don't really know what the drug dealer thing came from.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
We pulled out a weapon after consistently telling you to leave, you were obviously in 3rd person, but you cannot tell over a wall we have guns. And nobody was in view, we were all at the gate until you called for backup. And he is a little correct, all of us were shouting to leave, and you thought we had guns so surely you would run if four people were yelling and you assumed we had weaponry. I mean, sure, call for backup but not right outside a huge compound. And yes, our base had tonnes of cover, like boxes, cars. And it was spread amongst all of the compound, making it a fair fight for any potential raiders...

(12-03-2012, 11:08 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Holdem is one of the least people you should think that holds grudges on people. Others have been banned for doing the exact same thing.

If you truly wanted to keep the Government away from you, all you had to do is keep your weapons hidden and don't give them reason to raid you. You did the complete opposite, that request was mainly to provoke them in a fight you knew would happen.

How would you know Holdem doesn't hold grudges, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't tell you or anybody else that he does, otherwise his position as admin would be called into question every time he banned someone. Due to the fact he said he holds grudges.

I understand admins have different ways of dealing with things, some are strict, some are lenient, however Ruxandra you're the one to talk about holding grudges, it's kind of a joke. On the server, I am generally SCARED to speak my mind to you, and to be honest I will never will judge anyone for who they are in real life, but as an admin I generally disagree with your methods.

Take Killjoy for example, he hates the living shit out of me, for some reason I feel he and I are secretly in love.

You can always speak your mind, as long as it's not offending and insulting. There's a difference between being strict to rulebreakers and a bitch overall.

You still think you didn't do something wrong even though we clearly explained it. No unban from me.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Small Bear Wrote:We pulled out a weapon after consistently telling you to leave, you were obviously in 3rd person, but you cannot tell over a wall we have guns.

For your information, one of your friends was in the big house at the end of the compound, right at the very top with an AK. I could see this zooming in with my camera, thus why I asked for backup.

Small Bear Wrote:How would you know Holdem doesn't hold grudges

Ruxandra has known me for years, back when I was Admin in VentMob. She know's me better than most people here I would say. I don't hold grudges, I just believe you're wrong and you broke the rules, hence your ban.
You banned me due to that request I sent to the government, however, why did you ban me five minutes after the raid? Why not teleport to me the minute I said that and accuse me of promoting agressive roleplay, you could've just banned me for two days, before any of the 'agressive' part kicked into action.

But you banned me after the raid had taken place, after we killed you all. Why? I wasn't aware you saw someone up in the house with an AK47.

Also, Holdem, I have one question. On the server, I may have a few bans myself, and even some of the best current admins have been banned for silly little things, perhaps a few horrible things they did. I can name one person who did recently break a couple of rules, but I will not tell you who that was, nor what they did wrong. Keeping in mind it wasn't intentional, this was an admin/moderator by the way.

But do you ever have fun on the server? As an admin, especially with the constant messages now that the server has become really popular, not to mention how your style of administration could not grant you many, if any friends. And the fact people would be too scared to roleplay with you, and you can't blame them.

(12-04-2012, 09:22 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: You can always speak your mind, as long as it's not offending and insulting. There's a difference between being strict to rulebreakers and a bitch overall.

You still think you didn't do something wrong even though we clearly explained it. No unban from me.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to get unbanned. I'm proving a point that Holdem had plenty of oportunity to ban me before the raid, about ten minutes infact. However, why raid, listen to me explain to Salinsky that Bigtoe's ban was unfair, and then ban me.

You cannot even tell me that that isn't a bit suspicious. I bet if we had surrendered, got up against the wall and had been arrested we wouldn't of been banned, or if we lost that raid. Which by a longshot we didn't...just sayin'.