Unban request Agent Soapy
Your name: Agent Soapy

Your ban ID: Your name: (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID: 18705

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: Public Building

Involved: Doomdude1

Why we should unban you: I had infact removed it and started driving away then was banned, i wasn't really paying attention to the chat as i was working the buttons on the check point letting cars in and out, i did look at the chat after Doomdude said to remove it but it would appear by that time it was to late.

On to the last chance thing, i have went around 2 months without getting banned and then one thing and then a month's ban, cmon thats quite harsh like.
-Soapy (:
I banned you because this is not the first time you are making a blockade like that. You know very well the rules of public building but chose to completely ignore them.

You had a total of 13 bans which is alot hence why this is your last chance to improve before a permanent ban is issued.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
My ban records say nothing about public building? I thought public building only needed permission from the president. Also i think no bans for 2 months would be considered a cleaned up act?
-Soapy (:
It has a history of prop abuse, but that's not the reason for the upped ban. And the reason you haven't been banned in these two months is because you haven't played at all, so cut the act. Take this time to seriously review your attitude as this is your last chance to start abiding the rules, your next ban will be permanent no matter the rule you break.
Credit goes to Jamie.
Rux, did you issue the ban after he had already removed the build?
(12-06-2012, 08:07 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Rux, did you issue the ban after he had already removed the build?

Doomdude told him 3 times to remove it but he ignored him. He removed it but I banned him because it is not the first time he is punished for doing a similar thing.
Credit goes to Jamie.
I can confirm what Ruxandra said. First I have told him to fix it, i.e. make it breakable and whatnot, which he ignored.

I gave him 2 warnings, politely asking after which outright telling him to delete them, explaining why, which he proceeded ignoring.

He removed it only when Ruxandra had gotten involved.
Right, fairly obvious what went down here. Closed and denied.