Unban - BloopzTV (Also On Video)
Thumbs Down 
Your name: BloopzTV

Your ban ID: 18544

Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason: FearRP

Involved: FoleyStagg, Verenikin

Why we should unban you: Before we start, I want to say sorry for my language in the video but I'm not happy at all with this guy. I also want to say thanks Ruxandra for not asking what was going on and just banning me instantly.

P.s Go grab some popcorn, this is amazing Smile
-----------
Video
-----------
Enjoy the video Wink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxViTcjKS9c

-----------
My statement:
-----------
I honestly think this is unfair 'cause the guy who was the Officer is the guy who tried to get me banned for doing my job as a Rebel, Salinsky sorted out the problem and thought it was pathetic but now this guy 'Verenikin' is obviously just singling me out 'cause of what happened before.

Cops are not supposed to pull a gun out if there isn't a threat, that's just pathetic and my friend FoleyStagg also said that he was going to and I quote, "I was going to give him a speeding ticket" but there was obviously no reason for the gun pointing towards my face.

Also look at the video, you can clearly see that I was not speeding, like I said before, the guy is just singling me out 'cause he lost the fight of trying to get me, foley and jokhah banned.

Please reduce my time or un-ban me for such a shallow reason.
I was involved as you can see in the video. We did come across with this person earlier on in the game. He tried to get us banned. After seeing the event of Bloopz getting banned i ask the person why he pulled Bloopz over and he said 'I was going to give him a speeding ticket, and i didn't tell him because he would have run away.'
Also you can see on the video he was stood next to the bank and didn't even have the 'speed checker' weapon out, there were also no sounds because you can hear it when someone uses the speed checker.

I also agree that Ruxandra should have pulled us away from the situation and sorted it out to find out what was really going on.
What you did prior to this is irrelevant. If a Police Officer points a weapon at you, asking you to get out of your car at point blank range, you abide his demands without acting like it's nothing.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(12-03-2012, 11:46 AM)Foleystagg Wrote: I was involved as you can see in the video. We did come across with this person earlier on in the game. He tried to get us banned. After seeing the event of Bloopz getting banned i ask the person why he pulled Bloopz over and he said 'I was going to give him a speeding ticket, and i didn't tell him because he would have run away.'
Also you can see on the video he was stood next to the bank and didn't even have the 'speed checker' weapon out,
there were also no sounds because you can hear it when someone uses the speed checker.

I also agree that Ruxandra should have pulled us away from the situation and sorted it out to find out what was really going on.

I didn't need a speed checker. You blew past a red light, went into the opposite lane, and crashed into a lightpole. It it quite common for officers to have their weapons ready.

You also claim that I said "'I was going to give him a speeding ticket, and i didn't tell him because he would have run away.'"

That is not true.
What I told you was that "I was going to type him the reason after he exited, if I would have typed it there, he'd speed away while I was typing"
(Not exactly what I said, as I don't remember, but MUCH closer to the truth)
Okay Ruxandra.. Let me ask you this since we're talking about RP (Roleplaying) here. Does an Officer in REAL life pull you over by holding a gun to your face for speeding? If so then please do tell me about it.

Also, I went on the the other side of the road to park. I also didn't "blew past a red light" but I did go through a red light but here is my question, how did you know I went through a RED light seeing as you were next to the bank? You couldn't have seen the RED light because it was facing towards me. Obviously lying there. We also can't check the logs for that due to you using your microphone and also if you said you had your gun ready but that's besides the point, why the hell were you pointing a gun towards me in the first place for a speeding ticket? you said you had your gun ready but what people usually do is get ready by hovering your finger over your number 2 key for your weapon and/or you could have pressed Shift+E to point your gun down.

Thank you Smile
(12-03-2012, 12:20 PM)BloopzTV Wrote: Okay Ruxandra.. Let me ask you this since we're talking about RP (Roleplaying) here. Does an Officer in REAL life pull you over by holding a gun to your face for speeding? If so then please do tell me about it.

Also, I went on the the other side of the road to park. I also didn't "blew past a red light" but I did go through a red light but here is my question, how did you know I went through a RED light seeing as you were next to the bank? You couldn't have seen the RED light because it was facing towards me. Obviously lying there. We also can't check the logs for that due to you using your microphone and also if you said you had your gun ready but that's besides the point, why the hell were you pointing a gun towards me in the first place for a speeding ticket? you said you had your gun ready but what people usually do is get ready by hovering your finger over your number 2 key for your weapon and/or you could have pressed Shift+E to point your gun down.

Thank you Smile

Firstly, there's an easy way for anyone with the logic of at least a monkey to figure out you were going past a red light: The light in the opposite direction (which I could see perfectly) was green. Obviously, the other one would be red, right?

Now, its actually not uncommon for an officer to point their weapon at a person driving as dangerously as you did. Its not the first time in that "life" that I saw you driving like that. It was a decision I made, and as much as it could be done without pointing a gun at you, I wouldn't exactly say I broke the rules by doing so.
As I said, the reasoning is irelevant. I have no issue with police pointing weapons when taking people out of the cars because if they ask nicely there is a 99% change they will just speed off. Don't try to deflect your fault into his reasonings.

Ban is under 24 hours and cannot be applied.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.