Unban Request for T. Bear
Bug 
Your name: (CTF) T. Bear
Your ban ID: 18539

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra
Reason: Random raid.

Involved: T. Bear, [OPEC] ChemicalCorpse, Bob Graton, *S**S*Dixie Drumsticks :3, [FL:RP]The Common Minge[Rv].

Why we should unban you: First of all, I am new to the server, (not exactly the point) but I read most of the rules, as well as the "Hostage" rule. I joined the server, went mafia (because it seemed like a nice way to make money) and we had this leader *S**S*Dixie Drumsticks :3 I beleive it was, like was thinking about raiding the mayor Straight away once we got to the office building (wich I found stupid) but I was given mp5 body armor and ammo to help them out. and I did not hassitate when I could see how the players on the server acted, and played.

so I went along, we went to the nexus, talked to the lady in the front, me and the (leader) got hancuffed, went up stairs started talking with the mayor. tho the "leader" he had didnt really have any good reasons at all to actually talk to the mayor, other then making some sort of communist country.. and all of the sudden the rest of the Mafia clan comes up uncuffs me, and gives me a weapon. and while I was trying to explain the new "Hostage situation" I got kicked, and saw that I had a ban. I didn't get to explain much due the fact that I didn't really know what was going on at the time.

The leader should probably have the ban, due the fact that he is a complete idiot. and the rest of the people like bounched up and uncuffed me I have no idea about how they got up or when they did. I just know for a fact that I didn't really have allot of time to think through what just like have happend and started babling about some reason for his hostage situation.
Short version, I got pulled into something wich seemed to be a talk and ended like a hostage situation, and got banned before I even had the time to talk with an admin about it.
If you knew it was against the rules you should not have participated and informed the administration team. It's your fault for following them.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I didn't get time to do so, I thought the leader was just going to talk with the mayor since we got hancuffed and so on, but then the other guys came up and started doing stuff... I didn't get time to do any thing, I am not trying to avoid my ban, but I feel like I should had the time to explain my self to an admin in the first place.
I have 1 hr game time on that server, and I would like to have the opertunity to actually try it out. but getting a 24hrs ban without getting to explain my self is kind of harsh.

you guys seem to be running a though system, but still, I feel like I didn't get to defend my self, while I was in such a idiotic situation. were I kinda was setup in a way.
You weren't setup or brainwashed to do it. You had freewill to decide upon your actions and you did, hence this situation we are in. When I asked the reason why you raided the Nexus, the Leader clearly said a rebellion or something like that, proving you did not go thee just to talk.

The ban is under 24 hours and cannot be applied. I hope you understood the situation and next time something similar happens either avoid it or ask an Administrator if it's allowed.

Unban request denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.