Sub Rosa
Sub Rosa is a game about 3 corporations fighting against each-other, Or trading things for other in an attempt to have the most money at the end of the round, For instance:

Gold has a black disk which blue want (Also a secondary objective for black), Blue has 4 money bundles, Black has 1 money bundle and a disk blue wants (Green disk also a secondary objective gold)

What could happen:

Black goes and tries to hunt down gold for the money and the black disk, They say they have 4 money bundles and want to meet with gold at the park to trade.

Gold arrive at the park with the intent to ambush black and kill all of them for the green disk, But black have set up a sniper-position at C across the street as they suspected this would happen and fire at gold, Gold are quick to also fire and at the end of the fire-fight, Only 1 black agent is surviving, But he is bleeding from 45 HP.

The black agent picks up the briefcase with the black disk, But after he does, He gets to critical bleed-out and drops the briefcase and promptly dies.

After about a 20 seconds, Blue arrives, Gets all the briefcases, And stashing them back at base, There-fore winning the round.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjyEeekaqQc
Ahh
I always play this game when I'm bored
I love that each playthrough is different
Sadly it wasn't greenlit
I used to play this game! Until I realized my laptop isn't fit for it....
This game looks like it could be some fun.