Lockpicking to remove Cuffs.
(11-03-2013, 09:27 AM)Freezak Wrote:
(11-03-2013, 04:29 AM)jetfire245 Wrote: -support im fine with it the way it is

i don't know if you noticed but if you want to be realistic lets add a court,oh and 1 shot kill guns for everything and of course car and home insurance while were at it lets add in every part of a real world car!

Your post didn't really make sense. It's obvious that UNCUFFING someone with a rope is stupid and you don't need to be smart to know that, using a LOCKpick fits it better. You can RP a Court, Home Insurance, Car Insurance, anything you want really, imagination is your limit.
I can agree with that partially but i looked at the mechanism of handcuffs their different than regular doors
(11-03-2013, 06:54 PM)jetfire245 Wrote:
(11-03-2013, 09:27 AM)Freezak Wrote:
(11-03-2013, 04:29 AM)jetfire245 Wrote: -support im fine with it the way it is

i don't know if you noticed but if you want to be realistic lets add a court,oh and 1 shot kill guns for everything and of course car and home insurance while were at it lets add in every part of a real world car!

Your post didn't really make sense. It's obvious that UNCUFFING someone with a rope is stupid and you don't need to be smart to know that, using a LOCKpick fits it better. You can RP a Court, Home Insurance, Car Insurance, anything you want really, imagination is your limit.
I can agree with that partially but i looked at the mechanism of handcuffs their different than regular doors

But it's still a lock and i don't know how you are going to explain unCUFFING with a rope.
+Support
Well if imagination is your limit ... heh : just imagine your using a rope to lockpick cuffs
+ support, although it'd be nice if we added a different lock pick model otherwise we will see the following scene (however bloody hilarious it'd be) a man in handcuffs being chased by someone wielding a crowbar trying to undo the lock, with the cuffed guy terrified he's going to get his brains bashed out.
Regardless of that, using rope to undo handcuffs is just plain stupid, as is using handcuffs to unlock handcuffs (looking at the police officers here).
The following 1 user Likes Eisenhorn's post:
  • Freezak
+support
(11-04-2013, 02:06 AM)jetfire245 Wrote: Well if imagination is your limit ... heh : just imagine your using a rope to lockpick cuffs

you're*, imagination is your limit therefore do RPs you mentioned as long as they are realistic, you're defending your pointless opinion without proper arguments.
+ Support

Also having knifes to remove rope would be great.
The following 1 user Likes Moisty's post:
  • Freezak
Great Idea! +Support
They should also have to aim at the hands
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
Done?