Questions regarding Rules
Alright then, thanks.
Helol, I wonder what is considered a valid reason for hostaging. When I was being hostaged yesterday I made a BR because the robber demanded 10 times more money than allowed and I didn't mention "random hostaging". However, it was mentioned in his ban reason.

Let's ignore that he was a chef at the time of the hostaging for now and tell me if this is a valid reason. Here is what I assume happened:
A robber is checking the appartments for anything worth stealing. He picks the lock of a door and finds two money printers in the appartment. Then he assumes that the appartment's owner probably has a lot of money and decides to wait for him to return to collect h is money and tie him up to demand some for himself.

Edit: Another question. If there is no admin around can I prop push my car all the way up to the main road after I finish fishing on v2p? That road too tilted to climb back up normally. Edit3: here is the road in question:

Edit2: Can we do something as police officers if a person is afk in his car in the middle of the road, it's blocking the traffic and has run out of gas? If there is no admin around, of course.
1. If two people have guys pointed at each other upon first contact, how does fear rp work?

1a. What if one person has a different type of gun or more expensive gun of same type?

1b. What if one side has more than one person with a gun?

2. Can the Corleones be hired for jobs? I don't mean like executions or murders, but extortion, etc.

3. If you are doing a custom protection service as citizen for the president, can you be corrupt and betray him?
(08-02-2013, 01:24 AM)Teh Time Rider Wrote: 1. If two people have guys pointed at each other upon first contact, how does fear rp work?

FearRP does not apply if both guns were pointed at the same time upon first contact, you may kill if the opponent is hostile.

(08-02-2013, 01:24 AM)Teh Time Rider Wrote: 1a. What if one person has a different type of gun or more expensive gun of same type?

We don't work around the "bigger gun, better gun" system.

(08-02-2013, 01:24 AM)Teh Time Rider Wrote: 1b. What if one side has more than one person with a gun?

If A is one person and B is 2 persons, fearRP applies depending on the situation; if B is in front of A, fearRP does not necessarily apply, if one B is in front of A and the other B is behind A, fearRP complies. In other words; be realistic with the situation, 2 people against one wouldn't necessarily mean that the person would fear, but if he's surrounded by two people, he might want to consider putting his weapon down and surrendering. If there are 3 people or more, the person should put down his gun.

(08-02-2013, 01:24 AM)Teh Time Rider Wrote: 2. Can the Corleones be hired for jobs? I don't mean like executions or murders, but extortion, etc.

As long as it follows all rules, that means no "hitman RP" or killing on contract under any circumstances, nor burning down stores.

(08-02-2013, 01:24 AM)Teh Time Rider Wrote: 3. If you are doing a custom protection service as citizen for the president, can you be corrupt and betray him?

If you are a citizen and hired by the government and you have a sufficient reason to kill the president, you may kill the president under realistic sircumstances, that means not when you're around him and 3 SRU officers.
Got a couple more.

1. Can fear rp be used to make someone drop an item from their inventory? If yes, does it depend on value?

2. Can fear rp be used to force someone to leave a job with rp reasons to do so?
(08-02-2013, 12:03 PM)Teh Time Rider Wrote: 1. Can fear rp be used to make someone drop an item from their inventory? If yes, does it depend on value?

If you have valid reasons to ask a person to drop an item/demand $2000, you may, if the person has an item below the maximum asking price of $2000, you may ask for that, else you must demand $2000.

(08-02-2013, 12:03 PM)Teh Time Rider Wrote: 2. Can fear rp be used to force someone to leave a job with rp reasons to do so?

No. A job is a job unless they are demoted by someone with the authority to do so.
Regarding that last bit, a very well RP'd revolution can force a president to resign from office.
Hi, I'd like to point to my previous post in this thread, because when I posted it the thread glitched or something and you may have not seen it. I also added another question there. It's the last post on page 27.
Will I get in trouble with the rules for doing this as a corleone to someone's place for MafiaRP reasons? (Not paying taxes, doing trouble to don's men, etc.)

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42460722&b=1]
"Use the force, harry." -Gandalf
1. Can someone lock you in there house without valid RP reason?

2. can the police make a prison themselves and put you in it without a warrant ie indefinitely?

3. Can a group of people put you in a custom prison indefinitely?

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.