Questions regarding Rules
I quote you "for a good RP reason", it is okay to not be able to afford, though if that is their demand they have reason to not let you go until they have received the $2,000 they were asking for.
Quote: I quote you "for a good RP reason", it is okay to not be able to afford, though if that is their demand they have reason to not let you go until they have received the $2,000 they were asking for.

Thanks for clearing that up.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
(06-23-2013, 09:00 AM)Weecow Wrote: Alight I really want this clear for everyone,

If you have been banned by an admin or mod for example, and you have him or her on your friends list and you start to insult to that admin in an steam chat. Does that count as adminstrator disrespect? Some have told me it isn't some of told met that it is.

If i start thinking about it I would assume that having an admin on the friend lists is personal and is in not really related to Fearless. If i would starts wearing to an mod/admin I would think it's about the person himself, and what I think about him.

I want some claryfication if that is bannable or not.

If somebody who's never been on FL lays it down on an admin or mod for being terrible at CS:GO, then obviously we won't ban anyone.

If this hostility however is about FL, him/her being a staff member and taking care of their duty, then this can lead to punishment. Obviously, we've all gotten a ton of mild criticism for doing our jobs and we don't really care for it. However, when a person catches our eye by taking his attacks to a whole new level of hatred and disrespect, we will definitely reward his performance with an appropriate suspension.
The following 1 user Likes Killjoy's post:
  • Weecow
If I was to threaten another FL player but not with anything on FL could I receive a ban ie saying Ill knock his teeth out because he said he would inappropriately touch my mother on steam?

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

The following 1 user Likes D0ctor's post:
  • GRiiM
I don't think that you can get banned for such thing, especially when he told that thing about your mother. Also, knocking someone's teeth isn't that big threat, some people got banned for worse things.
Recently, people have been concerned whether it's allowed to spawn contraband in self-built prophouses.

Prophouses, with and without contraband, are OK as long as they're not doomforts and obey all other prop/building/basing rules (not blocking off any public areas, must be realistic, keypads and buttons, etc.)
Alright, so 15 mins ago, I drove past a huge amount of cops outside a rebel base. It was obvious what was going down.

I go afk, come back five mins later, and the hugest f*cking flamewar is going on in OOC about NLR.

People say different admins have different opinions, so how about we get a unified answer to this?

Is it allowed to return to a raid if you're called back on radio, and if so, how long must pass? Some say you can't, some say 5 mins, some say 15.

Lets get a clear answer so these flamewars can stop.
I was just about to post that Verenikin.

It's confusing as some admins said you cannot go back as long as the raid is still going on, when others say you can be called back, now we'd really like an answer for this.
And when we do, it should be in the rules too.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Verenikin
I thought the official ruling was given a while back...
(07-28-2013, 01:56 PM)Verenikin Wrote: -snip-

(03-21-2013, 02:58 PM)Killjoy Wrote:
Quote:what's the official standing on NLR and raids?

You are allowed to go back if called by a survivor, as long as it's reasonable - this means not violating NLR in any of it's forms (wait 5 minutes at least before returning, act like you've never been there before, forget who killed you and from where, etc.)
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Verenikin