Questions regarding Rules
(02-23-2013, 05:29 AM)SadN3rd Wrote: Could SS Agents use suits as long as it is permitted by the President, or is it against the rules?
If the answer is: "They can.", then - can an agent participate in an undercover operation impersonating a:
1)Dealer of any kind
2)Rebel/Corleone
3)Security Guard
as long as it does not include any kind of raid participation?

Good question, id like to know this answer. as i have asked the pres before to be Under Cover and he said yes so i threw my suit on and changed jobs to UC and did some surveillance which led to a bust ( just throwin it in here i didnt raid, i got the cops to raid. i just got evidence lol.)
"Don't Forget To Bring A Towel!"

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:14804050&b=9]
(02-24-2013, 09:21 PM)WhiteWidow Wrote:
(02-23-2013, 05:29 AM)SadN3rd Wrote: Could SS Agents use suits as long as it is permitted by the President, or is it against the rules?
If the answer is: "They can.", then - can an agent participate in an undercover operation impersonating a:
1)Dealer of any kind
2)Rebel/Corleone
3)Security Guard

Good question, id like to know this answer. as i have asked the pres before to be Under Cover and he said yes so i threw my suit on and changed jobs to UC and did some surveillance which led to a bust ( just throwin it in here i didnt raid, i got the cops to raid. i just got evidence lol.)

To answer the question of "undercover positions" within the government, the answer is no. If you wish to be a representative of a government agency (FBI,CIA, a detective or similar) you should change your job to unemployed, get permission from the President, then do whichever RP you had in mind.

About the SS and suits, there really isn't a reason for them to be wearing those. The SS stands for Special Service, the SWAT/GIGN/SEAL of EvoCity. The only reason for the suits I can think of is when the President is somewhere out in public, so he would prefer one or two of his men to be more formal. I personally never allow them to wear suits, as they look intimidating in their uniforms.
(02-24-2013, 09:29 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
(02-24-2013, 09:21 PM)WhiteWidow Wrote:
1)Dealer of any kind
2)Rebel/Corleone
3)Security Guard

To answer the question of "undercover positions" within the government, the answer is no. If you wish to be a representative of a government agency (FBI,CIA, a detective or similar) you should change your job to unemployed, get permission from the President, then do whichever RP you had in mind.

About the SS and suits, there really isn't a reason for them to be wearing those. The SS stands for Special Service, the SWAT/GIGN/SEAL of EvoCity. The only reason for the suits I can think of is when the President is somewhere out in public, so he would prefer one or two of his men to be more formal. I personally never allow them to wear suits, as they look intimidating in their uniforms.

Aren't these good reasons doom (president at a wedding or a funeral or even a board meeting) am I right?
(02-24-2013, 09:35 PM)Bloodz_Bro Wrote:
(02-24-2013, 09:29 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: [quote='WhiteWidow' pid='221166' dateline='1361740918']
[quote='SadN3rd' pid='220181' dateline='1361597383']

-snip-

Aren't these good reasons doom (president at a wedding or a funeral or even a board meeting) am I right?

Perhaps, though I would always try to use Security Guards for that. If you are lenient towards your SS it will soon turn into all of them wearing suits and pretending they're your bodyguards, when they are not.
Is it back seat admin if someone try's to RDM you can use self defense like only if they shoot you first with an intention of killing with out a good RP reason can you try self defense.
Self defense is allowed, but it really has to be self defense, not just "he was shooting randomly so I killed him just in case."
Does NLR count if you get propkilled/cdmed/car pushed(into a kill)?
If you break NLR in order to get the name of the player who prop killed then it would be fine.
(02-25-2013, 02:13 PM)Funny Wrote: Does NLR count if you get propkilled/cdmed/car pushed(into a kill)?

You are to avoid going back to the place you died, if an admin is online contact them for permission. Otherwise - if an admin isn't online, as Ghostrider mentioned, if its absolutely necessary to take evidence for a Ban request, you can do so too.
if you where like building/doing some rp. can you then go back