Questions regarding Rules
(12-24-2012, 06:29 PM)Verzyn Wrote: I have found when I play a police officer I always get people speeding who never pull over to pay the fine. This nearly always happens and sometimes I even get killed for it. I would really like a clear law/rule that tell people either to pull over for the cops for speeding, then if they have a valid RP reason they can run, or a clear law/rule that tells you when the "last resort" shot can be taken. I have also found that when I am not a cop and I speed by accident some cops just open fire. This is not very realistic so I think some sort of law/rule would help everyone understand what to do in these circumstances.

Thank you
Verzyn

I am afraid that car chases are no easy situation. Ideally, we would have less of them but they occur and so there isn't much we can do. Once you have pinned them, if you have gotten out and are now aiming a gun at them telling them to leave the vehicle; if at this point they refuse then FRAPs up and post a ban request.

NEVER shoot to kill in a car chase, warning shots are fine but if you hit them then that is dangerous.
The following 2 users Like Adman's post:
  • Haarek, Verzyn
I don't understand why you can't kill someone with your car if your already in your car. And they are right there trying to kill you. Many people would probably do that in IRL if that's the only option.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 3 users Like Haarek's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, Isaaacer, Russkie
(12-25-2012, 09:38 AM)Adman Wrote: I am afraid that car chases are no easy situation. Ideally, we would have less of them but they occur and so there isn't much we can do. Once you have pinned them, if you have gotten out and are now aiming a gun at them telling them to leave the vehicle; if at this point they refuse then FRAPs up and post a ban request.

NEVER shoot to kill in a car chase, warning shots are fine but if you hit them then that is dangerous.

Ok thanks for clearing that up
i have a question about cameras...
am i allowed to camoflage my cameras leaving them still visible but less obvious then normally...

cause i got a metagamer president and her HBB yesterday comming to my door doing an arrest warrent in front of my door n just comming in saying she hear contra while my contra was still 2 minutes out of making a sound... then the HBB arrest me for 8 minutes without a prison guard...
and then she goes to attack me in OOC chat for my cameras being illegal cause they are camoflaged...
just want this cleared up if im allowed to camoflage my cams when they are still visible to people...
I need to clarify on Propclimbing.

If you propclimb on naturaly spawned items ( Ex. Trash cans, Buildings, Tables ) Does it still count as propclimb? Or is it considered something else?
(01-02-2013, 02:23 PM)CookieMasterz Wrote: I need to clarify on Propclimbing.

If you propclimb on naturaly spawned items ( Ex. Trash cans, Buildings, Tables ) Does it still count as propclimb? Or is it considered something else?

It considers as prop climbing and it is bannable.
Sup Fearless,
So i was banned recently for random raiding and i was curious what is an except-able reason to raid a base? Are armed guards protecting a locked room not evidence enough to assume there is something of value behind the door worth raiding?
Simple, really: what would motivate you to break your daily routine, get a gun and shoot up a place IRL? If you something like that happens, you have your reason.
But what if the reason is actually more-or-less creating 'respect' or fear for an certain clan, while gaining cash in the background?
That would be a random raid really, since we do not promote aggressive RP and refuse to consider money as a valid reason. Depends on the details, there are a few cases where this could be RP'd out very well and get a pass, but mostly people just turn it into an RDM fest.