Admins/Mods you like!
(12-02-2012, 11:44 PM)Flux Wrote:
(12-02-2012, 11:42 PM)MattyG56 Wrote:
(12-02-2012, 11:41 PM)Flux Wrote: What the f**k.

I like them all.

I'm sorry, but I do not tolerate bad language on my post, please go into your kitchen, grab a knife and kill yourself, thank you for listening.

Grow up :-)

[Image: 1921111436]
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
The following 8 users Like Ruxandra's post:
  • Flux, Fleet Admiral Zapington, equal, Termin, DoomDude1, Gamesdude109, HellShell, Salinsky
(12-03-2012, 12:04 AM)Ruxandra Wrote:
(12-02-2012, 11:44 PM)Flux Wrote:
(12-02-2012, 11:42 PM)MattyG56 Wrote:
(12-02-2012, 11:41 PM)Flux Wrote: What the f**k.

I like them all.

I'm sorry, but I do not tolerate bad language on my post, please go into your kitchen, grab a knife and kill yourself, thank you for listening.

Grow up :-)

[Image: 1921111436]

[Image: 128721059055720595.jpg&sa=X&ei=ju67UP6nA...e2nAnSc9Zg]

Rux, I'm just going to say that you're a man...
Stillalive is such a great guy.

I've been friends with Adman way before he became mod, I love him aswell.

Not that I dislike any, but those 2 I would just put in my basement and have tea partys with... Wink
Oh no! I forgot StillAlive!

StillAlive:Oh my GAWD! BAWS!
(12-02-2012, 11:25 PM)MattyG56 Wrote: I thought it'd be great to know what admins you like.

Here's mine:

[FL] Vauld:I like Vauld because of that Opera RP we did, which was really funny here's a vid...

[Image: watch?v=rnHgREMq_Tc&feature=plcp]

I had my Steam Name StevieG, mainly because I didn't own the PC at the time, now my Steam Name is:MattyG56... I don't know if that's bannable... Hope I don't get banned D:, Cause i'd cry... You don't want to see me cry...

[FL] Adman:He's just a boss...

[FL] Ruxandra:I like this admin because this admin makes things awkward fro me anyway... Here's one of the chats I had with this admin... "Are you a girl or boy" "Does it matter?", For me it was awkward because I still am curious about it.

[FL] Lt.Grub:Another boss... But not as good as Adman xD.

[FL] Termin:He is just funny.

[FL] Temar:lol?

[FL:M] Salinsky:He stalks me... 0_0 I'm serious.

There, that's the admins/mods I like, how about you?
Ya feeling cool now eh? I wish I was cool as you.

Also this is quite an ass lick thread, you act like admins are gods.
(12-03-2012, 12:44 AM)PrivateToast Wrote:
(12-02-2012, 11:25 PM)MattyG56 Wrote: I thought it'd be great to know what admins you like.

Here's mine:

[FL] Vauld:I like Vauld because of that Opera RP we did, which was really funny here's a vid...

[Image: watch?v=rnHgREMq_Tc&feature=plcp]

I had my Steam Name StevieG, mainly because I didn't own the PC at the time, now my Steam Name is:MattyG56... I don't know if that's bannable... Hope I don't get banned D:, Cause i'd cry... You don't want to see me cry...

[FL] Adman:He's just a boss...

[FL] Ruxandra:I like this admin because this admin makes things awkward fro me anyway... Here's one of the chats I had with this admin... "Are you a girl or boy" "Does it matter?", For me it was awkward because I still am curious about it.

[FL] Lt.Grub:Another boss... But not as good as Adman xD.

[FL] Termin:He is just funny.

[FL] Temar:lol?

[FL:M] Salinsky:He stalks me... 0_0 I'm serious.

There, that's the admins/mods I like, how about you?
Ya feeling cool now eh? I wish I was cool as you.

Also this is quite an ass lick thread, you act like admins are gods.

In my school "cool" meant "Constipated,overweight,old lady", so it's obvious I don't think I am cool.

Also I am not a "ass lick" neither is this thread.
In English cool is a word and since this is not your school it is cool..
(12-03-2012, 01:26 AM)PrivateToast Wrote: In English cool is a word and since this is not your school it is cool..

You know there was absolutely no point or anything you'd get awarded from calling me an "ass lick".
Im surprised this thread hasent escalated into an ub3r flame war of doom to end all flame wars.

Anyways. Favortie Mod? Sailnsky. Just because he is cool.

Favorite admin? Jamie. Just because he is the only admin i have actually talked to for more than 5 seconds. Also Termin. He is also another i have talked to for more than 5 seconds.
Doooooooooomsdude.
Guy does shit.