Unban Request: Admin bias
Your name: Hectik

Your ban ID: 18479

Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason: Breaking FearRP, priors.

Involved: StopDropKaboomSlan, Mr.Rtm, kmdogit

Why we should unban you: I'd just come off a day ban from Ruxandra which was unjust in the first place. That ban was for proppushing, but I helped a guys car get unstuck from the pavement besides the spray paint part of the bp garage. Ruxandra hates me and has huge bias against me, she'll stalk me on the server. This current ban was for breaking FearRP, i responded to a guys police request and went to KFC and we had a gun fight and I won. Next thing I know i've been banned, I was only on the server for 5 minutes or so and rux bans me for killing a guy instantly. StopDropKaboomSlan was with me and he didn't get banned but I did, why?
He had a hostage and instead of trying to negociate, you barge inside and start shooting. That's clear breaking FearRP as you are afraid for the hostage's life.

Yesterday you got banned because instead of gently pushing it, you threw the car to the sky, don't try to lie.

Also the ban is under 24 hours so you can't appeal it. Anything else you'd wish to add?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
EDIT: ( I didn't see the guy when I went in, he was hiding somewhere). The other time I pushed the car and it glitched flew into the sky and had no ill effects on anyone but it was , as you said, 24 hours so I couldn't appeal it. This one is a month ban, anything else you'd wish to add?
Like I said, you barged inside and started shooting that guy without any attempt to talk to him about it. At some point he holstered his weapon and crouched saying he surrenders but you shot him dead anyway. The month ban is because of your large history, bear in mind that the next ban will be for 3 months so I'd rethink my attitude if I were you.

Unban request denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.