Laptop GB is STUNK.
If you mean you still have the same stuff as you had before you got "mad", then I don't see a problem
I was gona bother answering, but I didn't like your attitude
My god, theres a problem. I had downloaded all these steam games before I got my laptop fixed. But when the technician fixed it he didn't delete my games. DELETING my two other users. AND NOW the GB and MB from the other two users is now still in my laptop!
***Ding ding ding!***

I think he wants to reformat his hard disk or something similar...

Well. To delete something you just drag whatever you want to delete into the recycling bin on your desktop.
If you want errything gone do a full system restore restoring windows to a fresh installation!
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
I think I've figured it out.
You got angry and broke your laptop, and you got it fixed. When you got it back, other user accounts had been deleted, but all of the memory from those user accounts were still stored in your hard drive.

Most things installed go to your program files, so your best bet would be to look there for whatever you're attempting to delete.
Oh now I understand, I don't know how to fix it however
(12-03-2012, 08:15 PM)Henry K Hawkins Wrote: I see that I have not put alot of effort enough for people to understand.
1st. GB-Gigabyte
2nd. MB- Megabyte
3rd. I mean that after my laptop was fixed the GB and MB from before my laptop was fixed was transferred over to the existing laptop user. AKA GB from other laptop users transferred to this. I am trying to figure out this on google and here too. I don't know if I need to get a new laptop, desktop, ETC or I can remove the problem.

So instead of saying "gb and mb from other users is still here", you should say "DATA from other users is still here".

Its funny how you called him "not tech savvy" when you yourself can't express it properly. No one says "I lost my GB and MB when my harddrive failed". What about the KB, and the B (bytes)?
The following 2 users Like Verenikin's post:
  • BambusBo, DoomDude1
Emnesty, you are completely correct. Also Zealord i'm working on the system restore. I might talk back in a few minutes or an hour, OR EVEN LONGER! G'Bai!

Just did a system restore, didn't work. Also I've been using the recycling bin, and its not helping me as much.
(12-04-2012, 11:31 AM)Verenikin Wrote:
(12-03-2012, 08:15 PM)Henry K Hawkins Wrote: I see that I have not put alot of effort enough for people to understand.
1st. GB-Gigabyte
2nd. MB- Megabyte
3rd. I mean that after my laptop was fixed the GB and MB from before my laptop was fixed was transferred over to the existing laptop user. AKA GB from other laptop users transferred to this. I am trying to figure out this on google and here too. I don't know if I need to get a new laptop, desktop, ETC or I can remove the problem.

So instead of saying "gb and mb from other users is still here", you should say "DATA from other users is still here".

Its funny how you called him "not tech savvy" when you yourself can't express it properly. No one says "I lost my GB and MB when my harddrive failed". What about the KB, and the B (bytes)?

Don't forget the Terabytes or the little bits themselves...
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Verenikin
I really don't understand how files of other users are still on a computer with new windows and/or deleting them doesn't work lol.
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam