Laptop GB is STUNK.
(If you don't want read the story of my problem, scroll down until you find the line.)
Some people might know this, but I had a REALLY REALLY bad day, so I thought I could play some RP due to the fact I love it. First, I had a MP5 and some smart guy decided to randomly tranquilize me and I got stepped on (As usual. Minges love stepping on people sleeping etc.) result me to die. That REALLY made me mad Angry cause well, I had something that went on. Second time, when I spawned I got out my M16 or M14 WUT EVER, and a cop caught me. He said my M16 was illegal and the president said it was. Well I didn't know it was cause he BARELY listed the laws, we had a small argument. Resulting me to break my laptop. 1 Day after my laptop was trashed, my laptop was fixed. The only problem was when I got it the GB or MGs from last laptop users were still there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need help trying to get the GB I had before OFF. If its possible. If its not, admin please respond and lock this thread. -Henry
So... You broke your laptop over an online argument?
Sometimes, when something goes very wrong in real life, it can go even more horrible in the internet world. So....i'll admit that it might be. Don't even try to pick up on it.
Ehm...What is a GB?
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
Better yet, what is an MG? (I suppose you don't mean Machine Gun)
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • BambusBo
I think your not completely tech savvy but it means MEGA Bytes.

And GB is Gig a byte. Now we have definitions. YAY LEARNING.
(12-03-2012, 05:36 PM)Zealord Wrote: Ehm...What is a GB?

Ginger baby

Nah, no idea
Bluerider Y U NO READ
You said something about mg, not mb. And what do you mean by your "gigabyte is still there" then?
I see that I have not put alot of effort enough for people to understand.
1st. GB-Gigabyte
2nd. MB- Megabyte
3rd. I mean that after my laptop was fixed the GB and MB from before my laptop was fixed was transferred over to the existing laptop user. AKA GB from other laptop users transferred to this. I am trying to figure out this on google and here too. I don't know if I need to get a new laptop, desktop, ETC or I can remove the problem.