Ban request.
Name of player: Phoenix "Indo Smoke" Ryker (mono, ur hot young Santa

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39875597

Time in GMT: around 7 50 GMT

Server: v2p

Summary: He walked into my warehouse(http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b589...02-784.png) killed me and destroyed my contra. there were two keypass doors preventing him from getting to me. Then me and link66 were driving back to our base, and they were raiding and destroying our contra, they attempted to kill us but we killed them. when he came back to his car I asked him why he killed me, and the screenshots provide proof. In the photo, he says that he killed me in case I turned hostile.

Evidence: [Image: hl22012-12-0216-31-35-298-1-1.jpg]
Yeah, I hope these guys get banned. We have more proof if you need it. We have footage of Viper dieing in the first raid. Furthermore, we have the whole second raid on tape. They didn't return fire but when i pulled out they got a M4 and started shooting at me and viper whilst i was taking cover behind my car. We went in, our contra was gone obviously... And we shot them. The rebel that was involved in the raid came back a few minutes after he was killed. Even thought i have no proof he was breaking NLR.
-Link66
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

I was roaming the city and driving when I heard your contraband, which I told you. I decided to investigate and found you afk sitting up there. I was trying to get your attention and was trying to tell you that it wasn't allowed. You had a weapon as well.

(12-02-2012, 09:55 PM)Link66 Wrote: Yeah, I hope these guys get banned. We have more proof if you need it. We have footage of Viper dieing in the first raid. Furthermore, we have the whole second raid on tape. They didn't return fire but when i pulled out they got a M4 and started shooting at me and viper whilst i was taking cover behind my car. We went in, our contra was gone obviously... And we shot them. The rebel that was involved in the raid came back a few minutes after he was killed. Even thought i have no proof he was breaking NLR.
-Link66

No rebels were involved in the raid.
Dude, I realize it isnt allowed, and I can be arrested for it. The point is, you rdm'd AND destroyed my contra, you weren't a cop! AND you broke in!
They can raid you if they hear your contraband.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.